Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2 charged w/illegal deer  (Read 1380 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
 :reporter;  Two men charged with illegally taking deer in Minnesota

Nov 9, 2016

:police: ...
ERSKINE, Minn. --- The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources is investigating reported trespassing and illegal hunting in Northwest Minnesota Tuesday.

According to a news release from the Polk County Sheriff's Office, two men were arrested and charged for  :fudd::Deer: on private land in the Erskine area near 170th Avenue Southeast and 380th Street Southeast.

Deputies responded after hearing gunshots on known private land. The Minnesota DNR :police: and local conservation officers :police: :police: also responded to the scene.

A deer and rifle were seized at the scene, the release states. The names of the men arrested were not released Wednesday morning.
« Last Edit: November 11/11/16, 11:47:34 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
there is also a report, seen it on the news last nite, about a sherriff in southern minnesota that got busted for not registering deer and cross tagging!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
One violation and I can somewhat understand a laps in judgement.  Two and there is something more serious going on here.  I'd look into their past seasons for more violations.  Sounds like the whole clan is a bunch of law breakers.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***