Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Blaine Wal-mart no longer selling fire arms  (Read 1907 times)

Offline eelpout

• Outdoorsman
I know, "Dont shop at Wal-Mart" but anyway, I stopped at Wal-Mart tonight on 35W and Lexington, like I occasionally do, to see if they had any of the Die Cast character from the movie Cars, in stock.  While I was there, I figured it wouldn't hurt to look at the fishing stuff.  That's when I saw it, 2 empty gun cases.  I thought they had to be changing the lay out around, but decided to ask and make sure.  "We aren't carrying gun anymore" the sales person said, I asked, "Legal reasons, financial reasons?"  his response, "Moral reasons."  I felt since it was their moral obligation to stop selling fire arms, it was my moral obligation to help then spread the word.
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline jigglestick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Ice house rentals on Lake Winnibigosh
    • www.campjigglestick.com
I say good. now the mfgrs wont be pressured into making a cheap wal-mart production model.
that and the local gun shops will again see a boost in buisness. good for them :)
take a kid hunting and fishing!!

THWACK KILLS!!

Offline guythathunts

• Master Outdoorsman
  • The brothers with my 2006 buck.
St. Cloud is the same way. I asked the gun counter clerk "Do you carry or can you order Stoeger shotguns?" He replied "No" I then said "Not necessarily right now but is it possable?" He then said "I can't order anything" I then said in a slightly louder tone "Why not?" then I got my answer as he said "We don't carry guns anymore" I then replied "You probably should have started with that... you have been MORE THAN HELPFULL!!!" His bloodshot glazed eyes and moronic response actually made me glad that they don't carry guns. I would rather buy my gun from someone that has shot one at something other than people or an unlit house. No matter how convenient Wall mart can be, purchasing a firearm is not a buy that I want to make from some 18 year old stoned fool. I want to buy my gun from some one named Bill or Larry, not some punk kid who doesn't realise the power he is handling or the responsibility that comes in handling a firearm. A Little sporadic I know/ Shoot Strait ~ Greg
Find a bird Duke... find a bird... ROOSTER!!! BANG! Bring it here boy. GOOD BOY DUKE, GOOD BOY!!!