Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Great news  (Read 4970 times)

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
Well the outlook is good in my area. As I drive down the road I have a hard time avoiding the hundreds of thousnads of dragon flies. Now you might be thinking, oh boy I'll have to clean my windshield often. Well it's a small price to pay for a dragon flies main diet is our state bird (mosquitos). I will gladly wash my windshield for the lack of mosquitos. ;D ;D

It's a win win situation. Fish eat dragon flies. Dragon flies keep mosquitos down and make fish big and fat. I like it when mother nature works in my favor. ;D
« Last Edit: May 05/28/06, 09:19:13 AM by GRIZ »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline Joe

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Outdoors Weekly
Gotta love the dragon fly. Less mosquitos is always good news. Some should work on a windshield wash that works good for smashed bugs. This warm spring has to be good for all the bugs. I know the bugs were bad up near the Mille Lacs area.
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!