Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: They had opportunities but adrenalin got the best of them.  (Read 2079 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
At our March MDHA banquet I donated a three-day turkey hunt on our land. The hunt was on the silent auction and the guy who bought it and his daughter hunted on Friday and Saturday. They were using bows and hunted from noon until dark both days. During that time, they had 8 Tom turkeys well within range but missed multiple times. He said both the adrenalin rush and not having practiced shooting out of a blind from a sitting position contributed to them missing the shots. Between the turkeys, deer, grouse, cranes, rabbits and other wildlife I'm sure they will have many hunting stories to tell for years to come.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
They will talk for years about it.  They might have to  bid more next year.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman