Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: First kill with the crossbow  (Read 1344 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Monday evening, one hour after getting in a stand a doe came by. Being it was early and I had plenty time to wait after the shot, gut and skin the deer before dark, and the forecast indicated frost, I decided to shoot. She ran across a field stopped near the edge of the woods, staggered a bit and then went out of sight. I waited about half an hour and then found her about 25 feet from where I last saw her. I plan to finish processing the venison today.

Live pictures of the doe I shot

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Pulleye16

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
2023 Boar's Big Deer Contest Winner

Offline Glenn_S

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
"I hope we have once again reminded people, that man is not free unless government is limited. There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: as government expands, liberty contracts." ~Ronald Reagan