Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New years ice  (Read 1169 times)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Planning on a new years trip to red to hang out with my pal cookie!! Anyone wanna tag along let me know
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Planning on a new years trip to red to hang out with my pal cookie!! Anyone wanna tag along let me know
planning on being at the  cabin,  maybe could happen for a day? :scratch:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jrasmussen

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

Cookies is the coolest guy I think I have ever met! I might be up there that weekend, usually a group of us take our wheel houses out for the weekend and have been doing Winnie the last couple years but it has not produced as good lately so I'm trying to talk them into Red.

Offline MNXplorer

• Minnow
I'm headed up with my son to URL for a day or overnight trip between Xmas and New Years, but thinking of just taking the wheeler out.   
I usually try to stay with Steve and Tyler at Bearpaw during the holiday break, but things are still uncertain on when we can get up there, so it'll be a last minute deal.
Boar, I know you've been going there along time, but do you remember when Cookie had those poker hand contests back during the crappie days???   The last one I remember Jigglestick won, and the whole pot went to the bar at Westwinds  :rotflmao:
I am tempted to try out the access at Red Lake Remote also, just saw recently where Jonny P retired from the business and sold it.  Boy me and my son had some really good times renting sleepers from his dad Kelly P. when we stayed in his houses back in the day!! 

Offline Jrasmussen

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Steve and Tyler are great guys too!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Ive only know cookie and going to red for about 11 years,  hooking up with him is the only place i go. I never got in on the croppie days, 1 of my many regrets, i was to palluted to do much anythin other than that. But hes told me many stories. Specually the one about clamping a depth finder on yur nose to get into a elite crappie club lol!!  Bear paw is right next door so i say we all have a gathering!
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey ding-a-ling :rotflmao: :rotflmao:.........what days you gonna be there???

are you sure your going????heard you might have to babysit!!!!!! :surrender:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
What part of new years weekend cant yu understand
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
What part of new years weekend cant yu understand
:pouty: new years weekend for me starts dec 26th..........so........ :mooning: :mooning: :mooning:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :scratch: i'd like to know where in this post you said WEEKEND?????? :scratch: :pouty:

so you gonna head that way friday......fish sat& sunday????? if things work out on my end i may come over then!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Oh....yeah, got me ther.....
78.50"