Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Painting a room.  (Read 886 times)

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
       I enjoy painting only slightly more than a trip to the dentist, but I painted the bathroom yesterday. My wife usually does the painting but she injured her leg recently so it's my turn.
      When you paint a room, do you do the trim first and then use the roller, or roller then trim?
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 I do the trim last.  Such as I painted the office awhile back and still haven't painted the trim.  LOLOL   I read that the trim is usually more glossy type of paints. ????

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
       I enjoy painting only slightly more than a trip to the dentist, but I painted the bathroom yesterday. My wife usually does the painting but she injured her leg recently so it's my turn.
      When you paint a room, do you do the trim first and then use the roller, or roller then trim?
Are you talking cutting in with an angle brush around the trim edges. Then roller painting the rest? Yes.
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
Are you talking cutting in with an angle brush around the trim edges. Then roller painting the rest? Yes.
Technical talk. Yes.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Offline Bonus

• Outdoorsman
I cut in the edges 1st then roll the wall. I think the wall looks framed by the brush strokes if you do it after rolling.

Offline Rodwork

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I use a trim cut tool so you don’t have to tape. Cut in the trim and go back with a roller like Bonus said.

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Excellent. Thanks, folks.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
I use a trim cut tool so you don’t have to tape. Cut in the trim and go back with a roller like Bonus said.
um, and Leech before him! 😒 🤭
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!