Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Opener Reports ?  (Read 2949 times)

Offline iceman

• Master Outdoorsman
Well lets here it how did you do ? ::cheers::
On a quite nite up north you can almost here the deer laughing

Offline Hog EyEs

• Outdoorsman
We did very good.  Caught 45 walleye on Saturday.  Fished two different body's of water and caught fish on both.  It was a great opener!!

A few of these pics are from Sunday. 

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
What lakes??  ;D

Nice fish pics!

Offline Hog EyEs

• Outdoorsman
Suppose you want coordinates also?  ;D

Grand Rapids area. 
« Last Edit: May 05/17/07, 02:44:11 PM by Hog EyEs »

Offline JackpineRob

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
What lakes??  ;D

Please add GPS coordinates also. Or better yet, just PM the coordinates to me - I promise not to tell a soul....   ;-)

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Suppose you want coordinates also?  ;D

Grand Rapids area. 

Just the lake name would be fine......You Could probably give me the coordinates and lake name and still I would not make it up there! That how summers are.....

Offline Hog EyEs

• Outdoorsman
I'll have to pass on the lake name and coordinates.  I don't enjoy playing bumper boats while fishing.

I stay away from crowds while fishing.  Its just not relaxing...

Got to be some other good reports out there.  Lets see them!!

Mayfly,  I hear you on the time.  I wish I was on my way back up this weekend.  Gas price doesn't help either for only being able to fish a day and a half.

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Mayfly,  I hear you on the time.  I wish I was on my way back up this weekend.  Gas price doesn't help either for only being able to fish a day and a half.

Don't mean to steer this thread the wrong way but I hear ya! It costs me about $40.00 round trip to Mille Lacs. You do that twice a week and thats $80.00 not including food and bait. There are always those hidden misc costs involved as well, like more hooks, sinkers, lights, etc....

It adds up. Grand Rapids would probably be double that!

Ok....Back to reports! ;D