Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Sites to use for picture editing  (Read 2298 times)

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club
Thought this may be helpful for those of us who are new to posting pictures on the websites and encounter issue with our pics being "too large" for posting.

You can get a free account on either of these 2 sites and upload your pictures to them from your pc. Once you have done that you can go in and resize, rename, and edit them to fit into a thumbnail or Avatar on the website. You can also email them and share them with others if you choose to.

The 2 sites I have either used, or heard from others that they use are:

www.photobucket.com (Thanks Woody)

www.shutterfly.com (Thanks ScottPugh)

I hope this helps others as it has helped me with picture postings.   ;D
The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline ScottPugh

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't forget about a REALLY simple picture resizer!!!! 

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx

Right hand side 5 from the bottom is Microsoft?s Picture Resizer.  Download it to your PC's.  It is very easy to learn.  Resize the pictures then host with one of the aforementioned sites and your good as gold.