Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: I'm going fishing...  (Read 1846 times)

Offline ScottPugh

• Master Outdoorsman
Anyone that wants to go fishing give me a call...  I am heading to Dayton and the mississippi and going to fish for the new state record redhorse carp or sucker. 

I should be there within the hour. 

« Last Edit: April 04/23/07, 08:00:27 AM by ScottPugh »

Offline ScottPugh

• Master Outdoorsman
Water is up and fast and I didn't get anything.  Can't complain with sitting on a chair wetting a line in the river and listening to the Twins game.  Can't wait to get the canoe out as the smallies are calling my name.

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
HEY SCOTT ,
 LET US TRY AND CATCH SOME SMALLIES WHEN IT GETS A LITTLE WARMER. THERE ARE A FEW STREAMS I WOULD  LOVE TO HIT  AND WADE. LET ME KNOW .  IT COULD BE A BLAST .
member  # 569

Offline ScottPugh

• Master Outdoorsman
I have a big stream up by me that does well producing numbers and big smallies.  Soem stream with lots of I's, S's and P's in it...   :whistling:

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
LOL  POINT TAKEN
member  # 569