Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Fishing again  (Read 1622 times)

Offline lazy-ike Peb

• Outdoorsman
 :rock: Today is May 2nd. last Saturday I and another guy went to Norway lake. We hit shallo watter 2 to3 feet deep along the shore. We took our limit of nice crappies along with some nice sunnies. But hte kicker is also If I caught one bass I must have caught at least 25 course I released all of them. Abot 5 of them were in the 7 or 8 lb. range. I did not weigh with a scale as I wanted to get them back into the watter as fast as I could so as not put a lot of strees on them. We had a ball Have fun fishing but please release some fish especially the big ones unless you are going to mount them. I do release some fish so hopefully their will be some fish for generations to come. I only take what we are going to eat as there is other fishing days. catch you on the flip side ::fishing:: :taz:

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Sure is good to be out again isnt it! I can't believe the opener is only 10 days away!!!??? :rock:

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
I too am very excited about Opener...10 days..cant wait!! I will have my line in the water at exactly midnight opener night, on Mille Lacs, weather permitting of course!   My husband and I always put the big ones back too, talking Walleye's here.  If it's not bigger than the ones we have on the wall, we always throw em back, take a quick picture of course, but back in the lake they go!   ::fishing::
Renee aka GirlGuide