Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: question about new bow ????????  (Read 5516 times)

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
i was wonderring if anyone has any imput on the new  guide series techunter elite from gander ? any imput would be appreciated ....  i cant seem to find annytjhing on the interenet on the elite model ........thanks 

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
has anyone heard about the new bow gander put out ? the guide series techunter elite does anyone have any feed back on it? any info would be appreciated , thanks

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Gander Mountain Introduces New Bow

Gander Mountain?s new TecHunter Elite Bow is the realization of a dream to design, produce, and market, the quietest, most consistently shooting bow in the world. By combining the best in established technologies together with new exclusive innovations, the TecHunter Elite performs quietly and consistently in all conditions from the range to the field.

"We set out to create the best hunting bow you can buy," said Colin Roemer, Gander Mountain's Archery Product Manager.  After a year of intensive engineering and development we now have a bow that gives hunters confidence, that no matter the conditions, the TecHunter Elite will perform to their expectations."

Archers find the TecHunter Elite to be the quietest bow they have ever shot. The Bow features exclusive (String Tamer) string suppression technology, from Duravane.  This technology virtually "grabs" the string after each shot, eliminating string noise and vibration.   
The Bow's parallel limbs reduce hand shock and a one piece wooden grip encompasses the aluminum riser, maintaining warmth during cold hunts. The grip is designed with a high throat for consistent hand placement and reduced vertical torque.

The TecHunter Elite comes with a balanced, non-stretch string for perfect peep alignment with every shot. A unique draw stop allows the hunter to adjust the "back wall", at the end of their draw cycle. This stop eliminates the "spongy valley" effect and won?t allow the hunter to over draw their bow, which can often happen to an excited hunter in a hunting situation.

A sealed roller guard makes the TecHunter Elite Bow compact and is not subject to weather and temperature variations that can cause inconsistent arrow flight. Beginners and experienced bow hunters alike say the TecHunter Elite pulls easily and smoothly, often guessing the draw weight of the bow 5-10 pounds less than its actual draw weight.

"I've spent my whole life in the industry and I?ve shot a lot of bows," said Rod White, Olympic Archery Gold Medalist.  "This one combines the best technologies to give anyone the confidence they need while bow hunting. The TecHunter Elite goes absolutely dead in your hand after you shoot the arrow. There is virtually no vibration and string noise is nonexistent," continued White. "I believe it is the finest hunting bow on the market today"

Bow hunters looking for the latest technology in speed, vibration damping, accuracy and consistent shooting will find the TecHunter Elite Bow at their local Gander Mountain Store. The TecHunter Elite Bow is now available in all 108 Gander Mountain stores. For directions to the nearest Gander Mountain store click on WWW.Gandermountain.com.
« Last Edit: September 09/08/07, 01:04:58 PM by Outdoors_junkie »
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline awb500magman

• Outdoorsman
That is a Bow espicaly bilt for gander by BowTec. Sportsmans Whare house has one just like it called "Nitrios" for $699 that has no roler gard and comes in a diffrint camo and has the thiner grip like on the Black Ice and New Bow Techs other wise it is the same specks . IBO on the Sportsmans one is 317fps..... I have shot both and well I do like the Nitrios better it seems smother through out the draw the Gander one seems a bit harder through out the draw but guessing that is from the Roller Gard... Speed on both are with in 1-2 FPS......
« Last Edit: September 09/08/07, 09:22:26 PM by awb500magman »