Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: DNR CERTIFIED VOLUNTEER BOW EDUCATION SAFETY INSTRUCTOR CLASS  (Read 4985 times)

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Some of you may rememer I signed up for this a few months ago and it got canceled.  Well I have been sent a UN-OFFICIAL announcement for another class.  If class numbers are high enough, it won't ge canceled again so if you're interested here's a great opportunity.  It costs nothing and its at Bunker Hills -- one of the nicest arcery clubs around.

The date is Saturday October 27th starting @ 9am in the classroom for the Rapids
Archery clubhouse located with in Bunker Hills Regional Park.

Here's the contact person - Bruce Lawrence - K45
Northeast Metro Regional Training Officer MN Dept of Natural Resources
Division of Enforcement Office (651) 674-2705 bruce.lawrence@dnr.state.mn.us

And here's a link for the archery club:  http://www.rapidsarchery.org/

I already told Bruce I'd like to come so Im all signed up.  If you want to, email Bruce at the email above or call his number listed above. 

Hope to see you there.

GRUTE  ::dancinred::
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope this class stays on track for you grute, know you were disappointed when the lastone got cancled.

Offline Stensethfan

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Lets hope this class stays on because I am planning on being there that day... happy2.gif
Don't shoot anything you do not plan on eating ~ D. S.
If the women don't find you handsome at least they will find you handy!  Red Green

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Lets hope this class stays on because I am planning on being there that day... happy2.gif

GREAT!!  happy2.gif  Did you email or call Bruce?  Im really looking forward to joining a great team that I can hopefully help and also learn from.  Hope to meet you there.

Grute ::dancinred::

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
I just got an official email from officer Bruce Lawrence so this class is a "GO."  No one has to be a professional archer or anything to do this.  Its a mind set.  Im a safety guy for a living so its 2nd nature to me to be ultra safe. 

Anything you learn is a gift.  Hope to see you there.

Grute  ::dancinred::

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Last chance to catch this bus.  Im heading to Bunker Hills tomorrow morning and take this  class.  Then I'll be certified (not certifi-able  ;D) to teach advanced hunter (archery) safety.  You need that to do the MBRB hunts and other things.  I already know (think) I'll be teaching with a friend from the Bucks and Buckthorn hunts. 

If anyone is considering this, email Bruce Lawrence at mailto:bruce.lawrence@dnr.state.mn.us  so he can have enough supplies on hand.

Hope to see some MNO folks there.

Grute  ::dancinred::