Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: B & B doe  (Read 4869 times)

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Well I finally got me a doe.  Little thing almost snuck my be.  I didn't see her until she was at about 15 yards.  I let her take a couple of steps around a tree, made a kissing noise so she'd stop and took my best shot.  She actually dropped right there cause I spined her.  A "few" more shots later  :whistling:  and I was field dressing her.  Now Im off to wrap up the meat for the freezer.

If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Good job and congrats! I know how bad you wanted a deer!!!

Motivates me.....I may have to stop letting these does walk, i'm getting hungry!

party3.gif

Offline grandpa jack

• Outdoorsman
Congrat on your hunt. I have this visitor in my back yard about 20 yrd out.

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
congrats grute! any deer taken by bow is
to be proud of!

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
Way to go grute, you've got reason to be happier with that doe then I do with my buck.

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Thanks guys.  I was long over due.  Its been 5 years.  WHEW!  Now that my skunky streak is over, Im going to try and fill my freezer and give some to a buddy of mine.  He had a bad accident this year and can't work anymore.  I'd like to give him a whole deer if I can.

Grampa Jack, I think I'd wet myself if I saw that big boy -- but I'd still shot him wet pants and all.  ;D
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline grandpa jack

• Outdoorsman
Grute man! Im all done hunting I havent been out for 3 yrs now.
I still like see what my hunting gang get though. Sorry to hear about your friend. We all think we have it bad till we hear about some one else My bet of luck to Him  Jack

Offline MnArch

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • Minnesota Archery
Congrats Grute!

Your the  ::spam:;.....I mean man.  Way to break the lull.  Keep on aimin' straight!

Matt
You're welcome at
Minnesota Archery
Litchfield,MN
(320) 693-2061