Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Walk The line  (Read 5881 times)

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
I hear the train a comin'
it's rolling round the bend
and I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when,
I'm stuck in Folsom prison, and time keeps draggin' on
but that train keeps a rollin' on down to San Anton..

So I finally saw the Cash movie. I could of watched two more hours....I thought it was great but cut short.

Offline bemidjiman

• Outdoorsman
I shouldn't of read that post. It is now stuck in my head! But you are right it was a good movie and I to thought the ending was a bit soon.

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
I saw this movie the day it came out on video. What a great movie, i need to see it again allready.

Jaquin Pheonix played Cash perfectly.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design
Don't get me started on this.  I have a 4 year old boy that thinks he is Cash and knows all of the songs.  I don't know how many times I have had to watch the movie with him.  I do think it is still a pretty good movie though, but my DVD is going  to get worn out.

Offline Joe

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Outdoors Weekly
Great movie. I bought the dvd when it came out. Plus I went out and bought the double cd of his greatest hits after I watched it. The kids really got a kick out of "A Boy named Sue".
« Last Edit: May 05/22/06, 07:39:49 AM by Joe »
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!

Offline ScottPugh

• Master Outdoorsman
I saw the first hour or the DVD when it first came out, then I had to go fishing.  ;D  My wife was borrowing it from a friend and I just have not got out to buy it or rent it again since.  From what I saw it was fabulous... Maybe I will go get it for this weekend.