Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Willmar Area  (Read 6317 times)

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
How's the fishing been?  I have been out one time and it was a good day.  Once Pheasant hunting is over I'll be hitting it as hard as I can.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
The smaller lakes between willmar and minnewaska have seen a good pike action. Spearing has been good but alot of the lakes have some clarity issues. Walleyes havn't been anything above average but not below it either. I haven't heard nor been out after panfish myself so can't say anything about them other than some of the usual places people go to get em this time of yr seem to be lacking the usual number of houses.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I have been out doing some damage on Diamond but with all the traffic it has slowed down.  I can't complain though I had fun while it lasted.

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes and I've heard calhoun has been going good also.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
What's been going on at calhoun?  It's only a hop away I might have to give it a try.  Are they driving out?

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
Crappies

~Thomas Jefferson

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I decided to make a trip out to Eagle.  It was ok.  I think it would have been better if I was doing the run and gun.  But being I went fishing right after work I didn't have all the cold weather gear with so I set up in one spot.