Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Bear Hunting  (Read 2235 times)

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com
Lookin for a guided bear hunt in minnesota.  I think i have seen some people on here that do it... 

let me know thanks lee

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Contact MNO Field Staffer BearGuide, here is his web address.

www.Castle-Creek-Outfitters.com
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks pat 

but the way it looks after lookin at his web site all you get is a bait that may be active. Im lookin for a chance at a 300 plus pound bear or one of a differnt color.. lol    thanks again :toast:

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
sounds like a good chance at that trophy would be to drive a log truck around Lincoln Nebraska
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
sounds like a good chance at that trophy would be to drive a log truck around Lincoln Nebraska

lmao yeah i seen those pics... what a beast

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
I was also going to suggest Bearguide.  I'd say to contact him and see what he has to say.  If that's not what you're looking for, I know there's a guy in Grand Marais who guides.  I actually tried once several years ago and him and the C.O. of the area saw a huge one wanderig around.  I didn't get anything but one was hitting my bait at night.  I'll look around and see if I can find his name and let you know.

Grute  :dancinred:
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.