Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: ok im ganna complain???  (Read 5132 times)

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com
how come on the picture of the week you can not click on it and find out a little something about it?  or just click on it and it gets bigger.......  (dose that sound bad??))  :blablabla: :blablabla: :blablabla: :blablabla:       

can someone get on this ASAP im loseing sleep over it..............  :bs: :bs: :bs:

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
how come on the picture of the week you can not click on it and find out a little something about it?  or just click on it and it gets bigger.......  (dose that sound bad??))  :blablabla: :blablabla: :blablabla: :blablabla:       

can someone get on this ASAP im loseing sleep over it..............  :bs: :bs: :bs:

I'm on it!

Can I have 24 hours please....... :help:

:banghead: :banghead:

;)

24 hours has came and gone???????  everyone must be sleeping
« Last Edit: January 01/17/08, 02:17:32 AM by Super Star! »

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
ok ill check it at 12:44     :party1: :party1: :party1:

i guess on more sleepless night for me  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
« Last Edit: January 01/16/08, 12:52:39 AM by Super Star! »

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Not a bad idea SS. We have actually tossed that around for a while now.

To be honest, the main reason is that we pull most of them at random and don't know some of the names or stories behind the picture.

Example: When we pull a random picture, how do we know if it is the member in the pic, his kid or just a friend?

A simple solution to this would be for more of our members to submit pictures in the forums and give us a little history behind the pic. I suppose we could have a new thread in the general board for picture of the week submissions, the person that posts the picture could tell us about the picture.

We'll toss some ideas around again.

FYI..... The current picture of the week was submitted by Halversons on Crow lake, they are a resort on Lake of the Woods, they submit fishing reports to MNO and sent this picture. I believe it was from the Trout opener last week.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
nice and those are all trout?? if so wow................ :rocker; :rocker;

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
heyhtere SS

To help you out in your state of sleeplessness just prop some tooth picks up under your eyelids, it'll help keep them open. ;D
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I tried to click on the picture as well.  When I first glanced at it I was like WOW who in the heck wants to keep Carp.  But then I seen the tail fin on the one.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO