Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Please check this out. short video.  (Read 5099 times)

Offline LLtaxidermy

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Lee Ledford
Leland Ledford Taxidermy
507-990-5882

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com
hmm how nice... some hillby will probly pay her a visit....

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
ppl like that really frusterate me. i acually wrote a paper on this in school for a class. i did tons upon tons of research. it even says in the bible that animals were put on this earth for ppl'd use. here are the versus

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.(Genesis Chapter 1 vs 26)

and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.(Genesis Chapter 1 vs 28)

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
What the p.e.t.a. people have no clue about is the fact that the natural resource people that establish fish and game seasons limits only allow the harvest of the SURPLUS animals in a given ecosystem. I will repeat this again that Man is the steward of all living things here on this planet. If there are too many animals or fish of one kind they will overuse the food source they need to survive on. We are the check and balancers of the deer that eat the lettuce from peta gardens etc. Don't you think it is a disgrace that vegans rip the beautiful foliage and flowers from their roots to eat them? I think Walt Disney is partly to blame for their psychosis because they saw bambi as chidren on t.v. talking and showing emotion which led them to believe that is how animals behave in real life.
           Ken Huntington
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
you state a very good point. i have a friend who is vegan and all for animal rights and etc. i always get in a big arguement with her every time she brings it up. i tell her the same thing. veggies are living things also. would she rather hit a deer with her car or go on a walk and find a deer so weak it cant run away because of starvation due to the over population of them. hunters and fisherman alike help the ecosystem balance out. so i think that all the P.E.T.A ppl should just keep to themselves

Offline LLtaxidermy

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
People for the Eating of Tasty Animals. Most people don't realize it but there are several organizations just as bad including the Humane Society. The only reason these groups can continue to grow is because they stick together. They all hate us the same. As a hunter, fisherman, taxidermist, and outdoorsman in general I can honestly say it's scary. We as OUTDOORSMEN and OUTDOORSWOMEN need to realize that we are just that.  My point is gun hunters and bow hunters, rifle and shotgun hunters, fly fisherman and the guys in the 50,000 dollar boats, traditional archery or modern archery all fight with each other. There's too many people against those of us who actually care and understand to have this going on. Everyone who saw this video was probably offended or pissed at what this petard wrote but unless we can all see common ground we are in trouble even if we are the only ones actually doing anything for the animals.
Lee Ledford
Leland Ledford Taxidermy
507-990-5882

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
Ypu are rite LL. To meny people accecpt the lititure they get in the mail as the truth and donate without checking to see where all their money may be going to off shoot organizations, or main headquaters and how it is used from there. My wife was one that got sucked into the humane scoiety until I objected and asked her to check out were all their money went and what organizations they were connected to. Also told when she was done checking them out if she wanted to help animals we would simply buy some dog and cat food and drope it off at the locale shelter if she wanted rather then send money to the humane society.She no longer gives to them after looking into it.

Offline LLtaxidermy

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
It absolutely disgusts me. Sorry I went off on a rant about it but I get so aggrivated when I listen to these idiots. They don't do anything but protest. Look at peoples license plates next time your out, the people donating for the critical habitat fund usually also have some hunting or fishing decals on the vehicle. Who are the ones helping the animals and taking care of what habitat there is left? NOT PETA!
Lee Ledford
Leland Ledford Taxidermy
507-990-5882

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
LL, you have no reason to apoligize, I feel the same way, I'll tell you a true story:

I was bow hunting a controlled hunt, It was a herd reduction, some tree huggers found out about it (no, I'm not gonna tell you where, cause the dude would know it was me)
This guy gets right up in my face and started to preach to me, well I have a temper, so I jacked him one. I have "0" tollerance for that crap.

And Yea, don't get the idea it's o.k. to do what I did, I have some anger managment issues to deal with it's true. I know I went about it the wrong way, and I dealt with the situation poorly, but I don't feel sorry either.

Below, you will see a pic of SS before the weight loss program..............
« Last Edit: January 01/25/08, 07:34:39 PM by hunterdown »
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com
LL, you have no reason to apoligize, I feel the same way, I'll tell you a true story:

I was bow hunting a controlled hunt, It was a herd reduction, some tree huggers found out about it (no, I'm not gonna tell you where, cause the dude would know it was me)
This guy gets right up in my face and started to preach to me, well I have a temper, so I jacked him one. I have "0" tollerance for that crap.

And Yea, don't get the idea it's o.k. to do what I did, I have some anger managment issues to deal with it's true. I know I went about it the wrong way, and I dealt with the situation poorly, but I don't feel sorry either.

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
Hunterdown,    Remember there is a time and place for all things. It sounds like that guru besides breaking the hunter harassment law was impeding your ability to provide for your family and threatening your well being. Sounds to me like he deserved it.
« Last Edit: January 01/25/08, 09:27:48 PM by kenhuntin »
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Everbody was fung fu fighting, HUH! Them cats was fast as lighning, HUH!

:rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline LLtaxidermy

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Lee Ledford
Leland Ledford Taxidermy
507-990-5882