Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Fox 9 news report on big muskie taken off of lake minnetonka threw the ice  (Read 2816 times)

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Ya, I got the e-mail on that one, I seen the date on the pics and remembered the change in rules.
But wasn't sure if he released it or not.

It's cool that the DNR only gave him a writen warning and returned the fish to him, he got lucky!

Hunter
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
well i have to agree with the guys they shouldnt change a season like that in the middle of it. i didnt hear anything about it till now..wow lucky i aint targeting muskie till this summer and now i know

Offline GOGETTER

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
GENO

Offline Wagz

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
This was the right way to handle this.

I think that changes mid season are wrong you published the book and it should run by the book until they season changes.,