Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: MNO GTG A SUCCESS TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 20655 times)

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
great to meet you and your family GG! i will post some pics
when i figure out how to get them from the camera!
grand daughter asked this morning if we were going
fishing again! that was one of the funnest times i have
had in a long time.

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
I'm glad you had so much fun Bone, so did we!!  I wish I would of got to meet your wife, but maybe next time!  :toast:  gg

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
GG glad you liked the goose jerky.  What did your old man think of it?  Repo reminds me of my uncle to a T.  A beer in one hand and a story that is true, but hard to believe.  I was lucky enough to hear the one about the kid falling out the door and didn't cry until he realized his bottle was laying on the ground.  Just like Repo would have been if he slipped out there and spilled his beer.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
the jerky was good! never would have thought it was goose,
was great meeting you also.

randy aka bh
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline Don Stenseth

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • Don Stenseth's Wildlife Photos
That jerky was excellent!! Hey GirlGuide, Glad you liked the print. It was really nice to meet you and your husband too! I also enjoyed talking to your mom on the phone. Looking forward to the next get together. Hey, anyone else get a sunburn yesterday. I did not realize how red my head was utill I got home.
Don Stenseth's Wildlife Photos

www.sitekreator.com/donstenseth

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
The kids an me, all had a little burn going on, the kids cheeks were red when we got in the truck.
They all had a really good time!

And thanks to Doug I got my fawkinnae shirt!

Hunter
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline BK19

• Outdoorsman
    • keechracing
the jerky was good! never would have thought it was goose,
was great meeting you also.

randy aka bh
yes the goose jerkey was great,I raise geese and this fall i will have some made yum yum
my wallet is as empty as a monday morning church

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
i am gonna have to get me one of them shirts!

randy aka bh
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Yea, "the boy" wanted one to wear to school, and I had to try to explain to him, that I didn't want to get called into the prinipal's office!    :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

I was real nice meeting you all!

Hunter
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
I will post more pictures periodically through out the day and tomorrow. I have about 90 pictures!

Here is a pic of kenhuntin modeling a MNO hat and showing off his gift certificate that he won to Wallhangers Taxidermy.

Here is a pic of Renee aka Girlguide or GG holding a her picture from Don Stenseth that she won in the free raffle.

And here is Buckhuntercody pictured with a Frabill tip-up donated to the Raffle from Frankies Bait!

Many more pics to come.......

I also just wanted to say thanks again to all the sponsors of MNO that made this event possible!!!

Offline RK19

i had a real good time,thanks for the cabin stay i won at meadow creek,i had fun talking with the lady in the blue shirt i tried to rub her ticket for luck but i gues it didnt work i never did find out who she was thanks Richard

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Wow!!! That was a great time, I am so happy that all of the kids showed up and had such a great time, so many smiles and they were all so thankful for all of their prizes.

Lil Spinach has a new best friend now, thanks to GG. He allready wants to play again.

Well, i think i got a chance to meet everyone finally, i wish the day was longer so i could have spent more time talking to each one of you. We'll have to extend the hours in the next GTG for sure.

Thanks to everyone for coming out and for bringing your families and kids too, we sure had a great turnout......

I have over 100 pictures to sort through and post.

Special thanks to the entire MNO staff for working so hard during the event, Bonehead and Rick for feeding everyone and keeping the grill going. Thanks to GG and Chad for keeping an eye on Lil Spinach and for the donation of the Kent hrbek signed baseball bat.

Thanks to Woody for making the 3 1/2 hour drive and bringing the family, it was great to see you again.

A huge thankyou to all of the sponsors that donated the great prizes for the event, I'm pretty sure the majority left with some type of prize or free gifts.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
hope this works...

[attachment deleted by admin]
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
It sounds like it was fun for everyone.  I hope to make the next gtg and meet our great MNO members and staff.
www.mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
i want to say thank you to all the MNO staff, i had a great time. it was nice to meet all of you, well i think i got around to meet most of you anyway. it was a great day out on the ice. now im happy that my trip got delayed. thanks for the tip-up as well. cant wait for the next one. :party3: :party3: :party3:

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
well, I worked the wild game, then met up with some buddies at McGoverns after the game... I think I made it to my truck around 1am and woke up in it around 4:30 am this morning... very cold... got home and got into bed.
needless to say, I just woke up. 

The GTG was a good time,  the wilcraft is awesome.  Nice to meet so many and put a face to the name. Thank you all who showed up. And a big thanks to those who donated items for the giveaway.  And congrats to those who won.
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline JD

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Andover
It was great to see the great turnout there and nice to meet some great people.  Thanks for a great time!  The kids had a blast too. :toast:

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
It was a pleasure to meet so many of you yesterday that I hadn't met before. And it was great to see so many of you that I do know - including a little rehashing of the Eelpout Festival.

I had a great time yesterday. Thanks. Thanks to everyone. It was fun to meet so many of your kids too. I'm already looking forward to the next outing - and of course open water.

Oh yeah, how about that announcer?! What a talent.
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
yea that announcer should be on american idol for sure!
was fun meeting you, the kids were the funnest part of the
whole day!

randy aka bh
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline Faceman

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I would like to personally thank everyone that brought extra gear for the kids to use and thanks to everyone that helped out the kids with some ice fishing. I personally dont ice fish but Repoman set them up and showed them how to fish. Hunterdown had also brought extra gear and offered them to the kids to use. The General also gave the kids some pointers. After that the kids kind of dissapeared so I dont know who else helped out with my kids. But I know many people helped out with all the kids. I know my kids loved it because they are still talking about it. THANK YOU ALL.
Vegetarian: Old indian word for bad hunter.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Not a problem Faceman, glad to help. 
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Just wanted to make sure you were covered!    ;)

Hunter     

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanx everyone!  It was cool to put a face with those I had not met yet, and good ta see others I already had... would have liked to stay and fish after, but had to hit a St.Patty's day bash & had to run.  Did anyone actually catch any fish?  I caught two teeny bluegills, but then got bored and started yakin it up with people...(much more fun...) Thanks again everyone!   -thunderpout

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
  • NorthernGal --Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Pat i love the picsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

thank you for working hard Pat Tim and other staff members, for doing this for us. Thanks to the sponsors for the great prizes as well. And thanks to all the members who make this forum the BEST THERE IS ON THE NET!!!!!
the hurrier I go, the behinder I get
Best place for Bait.....Babes Bait... Babe's is locally known as “the best little bait shop in Ely”. Tackle and Fresh Bait

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
A few more pictures from the get together.  I have a lot more, but a lot are similar to the one's already posted, so here is some new ones.

Faceman's family

Bonehead, his daughter, and granddaughter

The General and his cute little daughter

Don Stenseth

Hedrocks and Mayfly (Ryan and Tim) ~notice Hedrocks ALMOST smiled for me!  ;)

My husband Chad and our son Billy

Spinach's son Alex and our son Joey (now new best buds for life!)  :happy1:

Joey, Alex and Billy (They are getting pulled behind our 4-wheeler by Chad)
They were having a blast doing this!

My kids on the way home..they were pooped..notice Billy's hand is glowing, he turned all his lights on when he got in the truck..and then fell right to sleep! They had a great day!

THANKS MNO FOR THE GREAT DAY!!!

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Great pictures.  GG it looks like you let your kids run hard then hung em up wet.  What's with your boy's hands in the last photo?  Is he "the magic man with the magic hands"?  (Heart) ;D
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Lol Grute!  Yup, Billy might just take after his Dad!  (the magic man with the magic hands...) ;D Just Kidding!!  He is wearing his finger lights that were giving away at the get together.  And now every night, when he is supposed to be sleeping, I go in his room and his covers are all lit up!  He loves those things!   :dancinred:  gg

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
  • NorthernGal --Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
What is with the diaper pins in the cap? is this  new things kids are doing down that way?
the hurrier I go, the behinder I get
Best place for Bait.....Babes Bait... Babe's is locally known as “the best little bait shop in Ely”. Tackle and Fresh Bait