Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Another get Together next week  (Read 4304 times)

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
I'm planning on fishing quite a bit in the next few weeks. I thought we could get together for a day and fish somewhere.

Maybe on Chisago...... this would be a very informal GTG, no prizes or anything. Just a day of fishing, eating and drinking. We can concentrate more on the fishing part and really take our time with the people wanting to learn.

Either way, I'll be on the ice somewhere.

Who is interested? Maybe next weekend.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
wish i could but i cant. im looking forward to a open water get together though, maybe a fishing contest on mille lacs or something, if thats on any of the MNO staffs mind

Offline bowhunter73

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Cedar, MN Member #113
what lake(city) where you thinking about.  Fish?
Are you a hunter or do you just kill things? Respect the wildlife!

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
what lake(city) where you thinking about.  Fish?

Not 100% positive, but a lake that is hot right now, I would monitor where fish are biting and head there.

Right now i am thinking Chisago, in Chisago City. It's just east of Forest Lake a few miles.
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline spawn of stenseth

• Outdoorsman
  • live to fish
south lindstrom has a pretty good bay for panfish right now, mostly sunnys

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I already made plans to be dog hunting!

(dang nabbit!)

Depends on the time and the day?

Hunter
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
South Lindstrom or Rush would be other options, it all depends on the bite later this week.
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I'd be up for Rush! Cause, I'll prolly be there anyway during the day!    :rotflmao:

Hunter
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline mnfisherguy

• Outdoorsman
  • Im into hunting, fishing, cooking, and my horse ..
I could probably make it Saturday almost for sure.. Post the lake and time..
If you say or react to something when frustrated or angry it will inevitably end in distaster !!

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
Chisago has a good Bluegill/crappie bite goin by the eagle's nest according to Frankies & a guy at work said the A-frame is hot there also, which is just across the bay from the nest, if ya guys know where that is... I may try there this weekend...

Offline mnfisherguy

• Outdoorsman
are ;you thinking we could still drive out then?? I can make it Sat. but dont know many of you all personally so what time and place to find you all??
If you say or react to something when frustrated or angry it will inevitably end in distaster !!

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
At this point, in the southern half of the state Im goin atv from here on out...May park on the ice, but the ice is getting kinda porus... but then Im lookin thru new truck goggles... ;)

Offline mnfisherguy

• Outdoorsman
lol !! I wouldnt risk a new truck either.. I can see it now ... The tears and the pleading and begging for it to be a dream :cry: :violin:

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
I'm with you on not driving anymore. I'll be parking on shore from here on out too.

It's too esy to pick a nice spot near shore and pull the sled out, no sense in risking my truck or putting anyone in danger either.

I'm still not sure where i'm fishing this weekend yet...... Maybe Chisago, Rush or Mille Lacs, i may wait on Mille Lacs until the following weekend though.
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline birdman

• Minnow
chisago lake: crappies and sunfish by the eagles nest early in the morning. crappies will be suspended.

Offline mnfisherguy

• Outdoorsman
Well who went out? I ended up going out to centerville and got a limit of crappies in 12fow and they were all about 9" to 9 1/2" but cuaght many small ones as well .