Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Happy Easter  (Read 3061 times)

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008 & 2011 MNO Fishing Challenge Champs!
You never see a FLAG BURNING at a GUN SHOW.

Offline spawn of stenseth

• Outdoorsman
  • live to fish
happy easter weekend! glad to see a a scence of humor on he pics!

Offline icebanger

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
wow is the caption over the late pope unsettling...im not a bible thumper but i do belive and i have to say this post does have me thinking.....big slick i for one do get your humor but this one im a bit confused....HAPPY EASTER TO ALL

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
wow is the caption over the late pope unsettling...im not a bible thumper but i do belive and i have to say this post does have me thinking.....big slick i for one do get your humor but this one im a bit confused....HAPPY EASTER TO ALL

Does that make any sense what you said??

Anyways.....have a good weekend all! ENJOY THE SNOW! It should be the end! :toast:

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
I don't want to speak for Banger here but I think he's making a connection between the Pope and Jesus.     

Jesus -- cruicified - Easter - rising from the tomb...   
Pope -- died -- Easter...???

Happy Easter to everyone.
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline icebanger

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
ok tim maybe i should have said what id really like to say ......I FOR ONE DO NOT LIKE SEEING  SOMETHING LIKE THAT OVER THE LATE POPE ITS A SLAP IN THE FACE TO US THAT ARE MEMBERS OF THAT FAITH..i for one am not a bible thumper but i do belive in my religon and a few days before easter haveing that pic i belive is in bad taste thats what had me thinking...now i know big slicks sence of humor and i get it and its his  right to post something like that..i just think its in real bad taste to post something like that....there i said my peace

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL MNO MEMBERS AND STAFF

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
ok tim maybe i should have said what id really like to say ......I FOR ONE DO NOT LIKE SEEING  SOMETHING LIKE THAT OVER THE LATE POPE ITS A SLAP IN THE FACE TO US THAT ARE MEMBERS OF THAT FAITH..i for one am not a bible thumper but i do belive in my religon and a few days before easter haveing that pic i belive is in bad taste thats what had me thinking...now i know big slicks sence of humor and i get it and its his  right to post something like that..i just think its in real bad taste to post something like that....there i said my peace

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL MNO MEMBERS AND STAFF

I kinda thought that is what you were saying but wasn't 100% sure. Thanks for clarification.

I'm sure looking forward to some ham tomorrow! ;D

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com
but if superstar would have posted it.............. :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

HAPPY EASTER
« Last Edit: March 03/22/08, 09:32:57 PM by Super Star! »

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
happy easter to you too banger and all here at MNO!
 :party3: :party3:

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
C'mon SS.  Nobody was saying anything about you.  But now that you mention it...  ;D

Just kidding.  Happy Easter and Im glad I prefaced myself with "I don't want to speak for Banger...."   I see what you're saying though, Banger.  Im sure it was just meant as humor; I know Big Slick isn't slammin on the Pope.

Happy Easter to everyone.

Grute  :dancinred:
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline icebanger

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
HAPPY  EASTER TO ALL ......AND PEACE ON EARTH    ....ENJOY THE DAY

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
You too Eric, have a good one buddy!

Hunter
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Finlander

• Outdoorsman
Happy Easter everyone !

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
Happy Easter to all
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects