Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Team can't shoot for Sh*t  (Read 28229 times)

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design
I got two today so we will be on the board.  I will post the official pictures later.

Offline Pegg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Well I got two on Saturday. Put the spike buck in for the 100 pts and will use the 8 pt buck as the tie breaker. Both very good size deer. The spike buck was only 34 yards away and the buck was 79 yards away and on a full run. Had both about 7:25am on saturday. We are on the board . Plus I am going bow hunting next weekend and hope to get a few more for more of a tie breaker :archery:.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 11/10/08, 08:01:38 AM by Pegg »
If today was perfect. There would be no need for tomorrow.

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Good job Ryan and Pegg.  Sounds like you both had a great weekend.  I'll get your points us soon.

If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design
I probably won't get my pictures posted until next weekend.  The only ones I have down here are on my phone and the camera on it sucks.  Hopefully will also have a few new ones.

Offline Pegg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
The pic I used was from my cell phone. But it takes good pics.

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design
My phone is like 3 years old and the lens is all scratched up.  You can kind of see the deer and some orange and that is about it.  I have some others that are better.

Offline Pegg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I am glad you had a good weekend too. We are now on the board. Lets get some more.

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
good job pegg and ryan, looks like a nice buck there pegg. what area you hunt?

Offline Pegg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
zone 257 up in Plummer Mn.

Offline Pegg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Hey Only $250

Did you get anything this week end? If you did we could take first place if it was a doe. Ryan and I have 4 deer total and going for more.
:fudd: :deer: :green archer:

Offline only$250

• Outdoorsman
I didn't take any this past weekend...I was on my knee's hoping the big one was coming in.  This weekend should be the weekend to take some meat for the freezer.  Things were pretty slow around our area, and I can't remember an opener with so few of shots.  If Turkey's were deer...we'd have the lead and then some...just everywhere!  Me and the 11 year old are heading up tonite (weds evening since he doesn't have school Thurs and Fri...so someone has to watch him!) and I can't believe we won't be taking something!  There were a couple of different big one's seen, so they're there!

GG- just given ya some BS!

Team "Can't shoot for Sh*t" on top with only two participating.  Only$250 should be adding to the total within the next couple of days!

Are either of you going out this weekend?

Be safe!

Only$250

Offline Pegg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I am bow hunting this weekend.  :deer: :green archer:

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design
I am hunting Friday - Monday so odds are pretty good I will get another one.

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design
I got a doe last night and another tonight.  I will post all of my pictures tomorrow.  It was pretty dark when I shot both of them so both pictures are just the deer hanging.  Tonight was the first time it has not been real windy while sitting in the stand.

Offline Pegg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
good job ryan. We are living up to our name. Lets get some more. I am going again tomorrow. Been slow here.

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Nice job Ryan, your on fire.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design

And the most fun of the weekend:

My cousins boyfriend with his first deer ever.

Offline jd mn/nd

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
HMMMM??? still nothing from GG, like I said I think she was blowing smoke about taking any deer!!! I don't see any proof of anything and still no postings from her. I have a tendency to wonder, how about the rest of you?

Later JD

Offline only$250

• Outdoorsman
Just think...only 355 days until the next rifle/shot gun season!!!  I'm already excited for next year, and still have muzzle to go yet!!! 

Hey team "can't shoot for sh*t"...I'm on the board!
I took two does this weekend!  Will have photo's once I follow instructions on how to add them!  I'm not sure what's going on, but I thought I've posted this info but haven't found it yet....sorry if it's old info!

Offline Pegg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Hey Only
send an Im to Ryan and he can tell you how to get the pics there. If not you can e-mail them to me and I can put them on for you. That way we gets the pts.  Good job

Offline jd mn/nd

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Hey were is the  :queen2: ? what is the deal she was talking all of that smack, and now she does not even show us the goods, nor does she put up after all of the smack she was talking.

Is she even still around or is she too embarassed to show up with no deer or pics of deer, that she has been bragging about? Boy she sure can deal it out now that she has to put up she sure is quite.

So GG what's the story? Did you get a deer or not? IF so what was it? Let us hear from the mighty white female hunter.

Later JD

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Oh....Man....I wish they had a duck and cover icon................

:popcorn:

Hunter
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline jd mn/nd

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
My little talent in life is to be able to stir the pot in a fun manner with ticking anyone off( yah right) :cry:, hey someone has to dish it back to her, besides I have eaten so much crow in my life what's another serving? We did alright between MT and my self put 5 deer total on the board, I got no complaints, besides I had one of the best hunts of my life this past saturday evening, if you all would like to read it, it is under "team blood mobile" it involved my 5 year old son.

Later JD

PS:Hey Hunter I think that I will be needing armor plating to dodge the hail of bullets that will soon be launched my way.

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Well JD 3 things are for sure:

1) she wore blaze orange bloomers and I mean real granny panties.

2) when her estrus soaked hubby dropped her off at her stand, she did a 25 yard SPRINT to the stand cause she's afraid of the dark.  Hey GG, ever heard of flash lights?

3) If and I do mean IF she shot one, she didn't gut it cause she'd  :puke:

We'll find out how she did when she returns home.  She takes about 10 days then it takes her at least a full 24 hours to catch up on all her unread posts, then she'll tear into you and I.   ;D

So until she returns, we'll have to wonder how well she did.

Offline Pegg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Time to get out the waders again. The Sh*t is getting deep in here. :whistling: Going to sit back and watch to see what happens before I jump in.

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Oh boy do I plan on rippin' you all apart as soon as I have a chance!!  Especially JD ~oh man, does he have that comin!! I do believe it's about time for me to rip him a new  :censored: !  He's well overdue! Looks like Pegg is the only one with any real common sense around here, see - he knows better!  He doesn't  mess with  :queen: , smart man! Looks like JD's going to have to learn the hard way, but I'm sure he is use to that!!  training-087 ...oh some people's kids!  :rotflmao:  Anyway, Hunter and Grute, I laughed my butt off at your comments!  I needed that!! You both sure got me pegged, that's for sure! 

Anyway, unfortunately my dad has been in the hospital and is still not doing well.  There is a good chance that he will not be making it through this. I don't mean to be a big downer in here, I just wanted to let you know what was going on.  It sucks and I'm having a hard time concentrating on anything else but my dad right now.

When I have sometime this week, I will post my story along with my pictures....so I guess I will just have to keep you all wondering for a while longer!  ...but trust me, it's going to be worth it!!

~gg  :queen2:

JD-get your flag out honey, you didn't even make a dent!  :surrender:  :surrender:

Offline jd mn/nd

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
GG I am sorry to hear about your dad, I mean that from the bottom of my heart!!! I lost my dad 8 years ago, and I know how tough it is, it does really suck!!! To tell the truth I am still not really over it. So you do have my deepest sympathies, and that is the truth and I mean it. I will keep you and your family in the prayers.

For now I will lay off giving you any more BS. I know that you have enough to deal with, without some yahoo giving you crap.

Later JD

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Im right there with both of you and its been a looong time for me.  I was 15 when my Dad died and Im 42 AND A HALF now.  GG you, your Dad, and your whole family got my prayers.  JD, you got my shoulder and one of these  :toast:  OK GG you can have one too but that's my limit  :toast:

NOW SHOW US THAT DANG DEER GIRL!!!!!   :fudd:   :deer:

GRUTE

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
sorry to hear that about your dad GG

but i am  :king: (haha) and i say your bluffing on the deer. :whistling:

Offline Pegg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Hey Ryan did you add all you deer and only 250 deer to the score board?