Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Early Ice  (Read 1208 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Has anybody been going out?

We hit an early ice spot favorite of mine, and did quite well.........
(it's a secret)

Several pike, biggest was 34 and the smallest was 28, all nice fish.
Ice was 3 1/2 inches thick with plenty of action.

How is everybody else doing?

Hunter

[attachment deleted by admin]
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline antlermass

• Outdoorsman
Awesome, We are headin' out tomorrow, Saturday and hopefully Sunday!   :woot:              :fishing:

Offline mnsportsman49

• Outdoorsman
  • ehhjioeigfoeioieoijeijo
yeah we went out today and did pretty good too , lotza crappies but we kept 10 in all over 10"
i got one real nice one at 14"  :woot:   early ice is doing good this year :snow5:

heres the pig i got

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
OK hunter after that picture you have completely ticket me off. :happy1:  I'm going to get the ice fishing stuff ready today and then go kill some birds.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
OK hunter after that picture you have completely ticket me off. :happy1:  I'm going to get the ice fishing stuff ready today and then go kill some birds.

Then my training as a motivational speaker has payed off young grasshopper.......  :nerd:
« Last Edit: November 11/28/08, 07:46:11 PM by Hunterdown »
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!