Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: East or West Rush Lake  (Read 1403 times)

Offline Dan R.

• Master Outdoorsman
Anybody been up that way fishing yet :fishing:
spuds@mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN (www.minnesotaoutdoorsman.com )

Offline mathews4ever

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
A guy I know through a mutual friend was out on west rush. He claimed there was about 2-3". I personally wouldn't believe a word he says though. :rotflmao:He didn't catch anything.
"when a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is twenty feet closer to god." -Fred Bear-

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Hunterdown?  Have you been by Rush lately?
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I musta missed this post........... :sorry:

Yep, I was out on Friday. Did pretty good on pike, but they were all in the slot. (24-36 need to be released) and a few jumbo perch that tripped our tip-ups.

There was 3 1/2 to 4 inches of ice in the northern bay.
A buddy walked around the northern points an there was only 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 inches out there.

And some of my daredevil friends walked out towards cigar, but turned around when they got down to an inch of ice. The ice was kind of jagged out there from the wind.

Hunter
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!