Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Auger Parts  (Read 1247 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Last weekend, my Lazer took a dump.............

Does anybody know if I can buy parts from Strikemaster for an old auger? (I haven't called um yet to find out)
Or do you think any small engine repair shop would have parts?

It's one of the first Lazer's to come out, so she's got a few miles on her.

The flywheel broke some fins and the recoil is broke.

I bought a new one, but I'd like to get this one fixed to sell or use as a back-up for when my kids go out.

Hunter
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline JCAMERON

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • "Johnny Camo Jr."
Lehmann's in anoka might be able to help you. It might be a shot in the dark but that is where I would start.
"Superior... never gives up her dead when the gales of November come early."

Offline Stensethfan

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
You could always call D-rock in New Brighton.  They are right off the 35W and old Hwy 8.  The number is 651-639-0446.  They have a pretty good reputation as a good small engine repair shop specializing in augers.  I would also call the manufacturer.  They usually know availability of parts and can point you to the closest place in your area to get them if need be. 
Don't shoot anything you do not plan on eating ~ D. S.
If the women don't find you handsome at least they will find you handy!  Red Green

Offline sandmannd

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Chasin' Tail Fishin
D-Rock is a great choice, some of the best out there. I don't know if they will have the parts for an older one, but it's worth a check, I'm sure they could order them. I'm not sure where you are located but Strikemaster is out in Big Lake and have outstanding customer service. You could give them a call as well and see what they say. Depends which is closer to you.
Friends are like buttcheeks..........crap might separate them, but they come together in the end.