Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Question ?????  (Read 3012 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I was just wondering if the information that I post in this forum helping you?

What would you like to see?
What type of topics are you interested in?

I get several emails from the DNR, and would like to know if this is informational.
Some are kinda boring...and some not...
Just looking for some feedback, on what is important to you.
If there is anyway that I can convey the information that interests you....I'll give it a shot.

Hunter
« Last Edit: October 10/09/09, 04:17:53 PM by Hunterdown »
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
My favorite post from the dnr was the one reminding me to sign up my daughter for gun safety.  I also like all of the posts that remind everyone of the aproaching deadlines.  Overall I read and like what you are posting now.  Thank you and keep up the great work!! :happy1:
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
reminders on application deadlines are always helpful. I like to keep up on dnr news so it is really helpful.
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree with the applcation deadline and season info... :happy1: :bow: I always need help there as alot of others do also im sure.... ;)

Offline tmjhamann

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I like all the info that you have been posting :happy1:
Troy Hamann

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
I dont read it all but its good to see. I skim through and pick the ones that interest me just like everything else on here. Great resource. Thanks!  :happy1:

Offline sandmannd

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Chasin' Tail Fishin
I'm with Tim on this, don't read it all the time, but you put great info in here.
Friends are like buttcheeks..........crap might separate them, but they come together in the end.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Sad to say, but...........I will no longer be posting in the DNR news forum. I didn't realize that what I was posting was already on the home page.

So, all of the vital information that is posted in this forum, can now be found on the home page of this web site.

Thank you,

Hunter
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
Thanks for all the work Hunter, But a lot of regulars dont see the front page. So if you have time
to post it in the forums, Go for it! I like reading that stuff.

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Thanks for all the work Hunter, But a lot of regulars dont see the front page. So if you have time
to post it in the forums, Go for it! I like reading that stuff.

randy

Good Point. Its not a waste to have it here.... I see it in both spots but others may only see it here or there.

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design
You can still post it here.  After a week the stuff on the home page updates and is gone so this is a good place to find old news.