Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: DNR proposes changes to electronic licensing rules  (Read 1375 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (DNR) is proposing revisions to its electronic licensing rules.

The proposed revisions pertain to the sales of licenses through the DNR’s Electronic License System. Minnesota Rules 6213.0100 to 6213.0800 include such topics as selection, terms, and duration of agent contracts; transferability; forfeiture of suspension of contract; and sale of electronic licenses.

The DNR is accepting written comments about the proposed revisions, or requests for a public hearing, until 4:30 p.m. on Dec. 31.

For information on how to submit a request or for additional information regarding the revisions to the rules, visit the DNR Web site
at:
www.dnr.state.mn.us/input/rules/els/index.html
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I agree they may need some changes.  I took  a bow kill deer to get registered at an "official big game registration station" and no one there knew how to register the deer.  I said I would figure it out but they wouldn't let me.  I had to go to find another station.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***