Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: rye grain seed prices  (Read 3391 times)

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
I just ordered some rye grain seed from the local distributor and paid 18.50 for 56 pounds.  It seemed like a good price considering there was no shipping.  What has everyone else paid.  I didn't shop around I just kept it local.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline Big E

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
We got ours planted and it's growing like crazy. That's a pretty fair price you paid. I mixed peas and a few other things with mine this yr. Deer are already hitting it.
Let the small bucks walk. Don't assume the neighbors will shoot them if you don't. If you shoot him what chance does that buck have to grow......ZERO!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Whoa....I only payed 11.00 bucks for mine....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline HUNTER2

• Master Outdoorsman
I think I paid 50.00 for 5 of those big bags and I threw in 4 or 5 10lb bags of clover. It's all coming up. I also planted 2 or 3 bags of Brassy buck along the edges that I hunt. Put about 3 bags of fertilizer on those.
« Last Edit: August 08/11/10, 06:57:50 AM by HUNTER2 »
HUNT & FISH TELL YA DROP
I.B.O.T.'s 249 & 250
 Handle every stressful situation like a dog.  If
                        you can't eat it or hump it.

Piss on it and walk away