Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Rumors  (Read 2173 times)

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Rumor has it that Hunterdown has gotten a membership to Bassmasters, seems he is a changed man!  :whistling:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
ppppphhhhhhhttttttt........
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline bonecollecter82

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Expensive sunglasses and flip flops too I suppose???
What makes a BoneCollector?
They are the hunters that have the passion to go to the ends of the earth, in pursuit of the basic hunter instincy that was instilled in us at birth and is so often taken away in society.

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
and one of them thar visors too!
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
Rumor has it that Hunterdown has gotten a membership to Bassmasters, seems he is a changed man!  :whistling:

He wanted more reading materials when he visits the "throne room".  Can't blame him, yet I wouldn't chosen a bass mag....
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
a magazine all about green grass carp :rotflmao: :rotflmao: how boring  :doah:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
I think Hunter was looking to get one of them one piece jump suits! Rumor has it... :whistling:
Bobby Bass

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
i think he already has one lol in camo :rotflmao: :fudd:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
I noticed this in the classifieds..."Want to add to my collection of fishing patches, prefer patches with pictures of bass on them, already have the fishng vest" :rotflmao:

( I know payback is going to be bad on this thread) :doah:
Bobby Bass

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
This is hard to believe but people do change.  I swear I saw him in a glittery Ranger Throwing under docks on Tonka today.
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline bonecollecter82

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
kenhuntin maybe he was fishing for his pride??
What makes a BoneCollector?
They are the hunters that have the passion to go to the ends of the earth, in pursuit of the basic hunter instincy that was instilled in us at birth and is so often taken away in society.

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
This is hard to believe but people do change.  I swear I saw him in a glittery Ranger Throwing under docks on Tonka today.

No way was that him.  His personal attendant was the one casting.  He was too busy reading the Wall Street Journal.........
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
See now this is how rumors get started...   :whistling: Hunterdown has now been reported as wearing a bass fishing vest complete with patches and has traded in his beloved barge for a spanken shinny fiberglass job.  :titanic:  He now wears a visor and was seen signing his autograph on bags of Gulp worms at the local Walmart.   :doah: Rumor has it he wants to change his name to Bubba and is even thinking of missing early goose season so he can be on the water for the fall frog migration.   :fudd:  I'm not sure I had anything to do it.   :oops1: I did put him on a few fish and showed him them little sausages that you can eat right out of the can with them packaged cottage crackers.  :popcorn:  I had nothing to do with him sipping out of bottled water that he brought.   :coffee: Just a rumor, kind of like what I heard about that Lee guy  :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Bobby Bass almost graduated from Jimmy Houston's school of bass fishing....sadly, he was kicked out after Jimmy caught Bobby slipping a bucket mouth, the tongue.  :rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Bobby Bass almost graduated from Jimmy Houston's school of bass fishing....sadly, he was kicked out after Jimmy caught Bobby slipping a bucket mouth, the tongue.  :rotflmao:

"Just a rumor, kind of like what I heard about that Lee guy"  Sure Bobby, now your trying to suck me in on this :bs: rumor mill! :scratch:

By the way HD you failed to mention what end of the bucket mouth Bobby was trying to slip the tongue in? :puke:

Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again