Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: RANDY MOSS  (Read 5728 times)

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Are we talking about the same Randy Moss that helped the team go 1-3, made the highlight reel for showing you how not to run plays, Made the local news by laying the smack down on a caterer providing a meal that he did not have to pay for, Being told by his own teammates to shut up. Is this the same Randy Moss who was passed over by 21 teams who did not want to have a future Hall Of Fame player around because his attitude far out weighs his skill ( when he plays ) on the field.

This is going to be the final thing that sends a head coach packing who each year has improved his team winning record and up to this season gave you a decent chance of watching the Vikes win on a Sunday. I don't think so.

The Vikings have made a very big effort in the past several years to put a winning team on the field and a winning organization off it. Like the other team in MN that others try to copy the Minnesota Twins. Very rarely if ever do you hear bad comments about the Twins and their players. Actually you hear a lot of about what the players do to help the community. Randy Moss took less then four weeks to bring the spot light back on MN and back on the Vikings in any thing but a positive way.

When Moss was traded for the common comments was it will be a very good thing, the trade. Or a very bad thing. I give kudos to Chilly for ending it quickly before the whole season is lost and the Vikes are the Oakland of the Midwest.

Now having said that, I am not a fan of Chilly the coach. I do hope we find someone else but I would not fire him because of Randy Moss, It might be one of the few things he got right, just like everything else a little late though.
« Last Edit: November 11/06/10, 12:36:31 PM by Bobby Bass »
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!