Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: One of the greatest movies ever remade and opens this month  (Read 37695 times)

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
    Clint singing about trees in a pink shirt.  Very touching.  Like I said Clint was in touch with his feminine side.  Big John Wayne did not have one.   ( I think that clip was from Paint Your Wagon Pink or something like that). I find it interesting that both the generals hero and baby sitter were into monkeys.      At least the baby sitter could sing.  Too bad Michael Jackson can't sing him to sleep anymore.  :cry:

John Wayne wore pink shirts and a scarf all the time.  You know what they say about John Wayne movies........they are full of steers and qu$$rs............I don't think Marion was a steer.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I have always been a huge Eastwood fan, but I couldn't believe my eyes the first time I saw this:

Clint is still a bad  :moon: even if he was in a musical!  John Wayne wasn't tough enough to sing!  ;D

Of course Clint sucked at singing.  If the Terminator was in a movie about making Lee's and DDS's stuffed animals they sleep with every night that would suck  :moon: too.  The guy is the biggest bad a$$ cowboy to ride the trail.  He was the Cowboy Terminator of his day.
« Last Edit: February 02/04/11, 08:42:19 AM by The General »

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
See if you are a real Cowboy and shoot the apple off of the brother (who is smarter and the girls say better looking) of John Wayne.  Click the link below.

http://crass.on.ru/flash/aaa-1.html

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
   I still have not seen the True Grit movie Starring Jeff Bridges and Matt Damon.  Anyone have a review?  :scratch:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
   I still have not seen the True Grit movie Starring Jeff Bridges and Matt Damon.  Anyone have a review?  :scratch:

I haven't seen it but I'm sure it's excellent. I know these things.
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman

It was pretty good.  I think its better than the original. 

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
DDS, that is just too funny.  You posting that right after the Bunny outfit.........which is about as stupid as it gets.  Life must have been tough for Marion  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
This says it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO

I saw it on Sunday. It was a darn good movie!  :happy1: :happy1:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Clint was definately a dirty cowboy.  I'll give you that.  Shooting guys in the sack is just plain wrong.  He was much more popular as the monkey man. 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
That top picture is Stockburn and his deputies that Clint took out.  But you fail to mention what those same people did to the lucky gold minor.  They got what they deserved and it should have been worse.  But thanks for proving how bad a$$ Clint really was.......do what it takes to win a fight.  HE should have done some water boarding on Stockburn. :happy1:
« Last Edit: February 02/09/11, 12:11:15 PM by The General »

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Yeh, old Clint is surely into water sports. :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Guess I don't see what's so bad about being a life guard and scoring chicks :scratch:.  Are you hinting something DDS........you don't like chicks?? :whistling: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I was wondering why I found these in my truck after the GTG..........guess I know who they belong to now.

Baaaaaaaaa Noooooooo Meaaaans Nooooooo :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: February 02/09/11, 05:38:59 PM by The General »

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   I do love the ladies.  That is for sure.   For your information those panties do NOT look good on you.  It might work for Clint and Clyde but for the rest of us please start saying no to crack!!    :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: February 02/10/11, 08:25:02 AM by DDSBYDAY »

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
 :scratch: I think we are gonna have to move these topics to the saloon pretty soon...it's getting a little  :puke: in here....  ;D
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   I will apologize.   Posting these pictures taken at wall mart does in fact take this post over the top.  I am in fact am an Eastwood fan.  I find it hard to argue that he is not the #1 cowboy.  I will rarely do this but to keep this from being sent to the saloon I will call a truce.  I will be willing to concede that Eastwood is as deserving as Wayne for the top cowboy spot as long as it is listed as-   Wayne and Eastwood tie as #1 bad A$$ cowboy.  I'm ok with that.  Wayne is older,bigger, stronger,faster and no longer with us so it will have to do.   Case closed. ;D

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
  I will apologize.   Posting these pictures taken at wall mart does in fact take this post over the top.  I am in fact am an Eastwood fan.  I find it hard to argue that he is not the #1 cowboy.  I will rarely do this but to keep this from being sent to the saloon I will call a truce.  I will be willing to concede that Eastwood is as deserving as Wayne for the top cowboy spot as long as it is listed as-   Eastwood is the #1 bad A$$ cowboy.  I'm ok with that.  Wayne is older, fatter, slower and no longer with us so it will have to do.   Case closed. ;D

There I fixed that for you DDS.  Plus I was never debating who is the better cowboy.......just saying.  So I will take your truce as an admission that Clint in fact could butter a whole loaf of bread with the yellow he would knock of Marion's teeth.
« Last Edit: February 02/10/11, 11:08:28 PM by The General »

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Hold on there Pilgrim, no one speaks for the Duke. The poll will decide the winner and then we will wait and see how long it takes for the General to demand a recount.. :happy1:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Hold on there Pilgrim, no one speaks for the Duke. The poll will decide the winner and then we will wait and see how long it takes for the General to demand a recount.. :happy1:

I think I already said you can call him the better Cowboy.  I'm not sure how I cold say it any more clear.  But let me know and I will do that for you.   :scratch:  I'd also add that DDS does have the right since he was the one out defending his honor.  Feel free to join us at the summer Eastwood v. Wayne Fishing event if you wish.
« Last Edit: February 02/10/11, 11:35:15 PM by The General »

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   We had to call a truce Bobby.  Wayne's knuckles were getting sore.  training-087

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
The only way Wayne's knuckles would get sore is if he tripped and fell on his way to the buffet table. :rotflmao: