Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New to MNO? Please introduce yourself  (Read 377531 times)

Offline Dardevle

• Outdoorsman
  • Member # 3888
I'll start by saying..... :newhere:   I am 35 years old, married and have two wonderfull little girls.  I live in the Braham area.  Not to far from Hunterdown :whistling:  I enjoy anything that has to do with being in the outdoors.  Most of my time is spent Ice fishing the area lakes.  I get laid off in the winter months so I got some time for the Ice!!!  LOL   I also like to geocache.  It gives me something a chance to use my Garmin 400t GPS a bit more than mormal.  Check it out at Geocaching.com   I like summer fish a bit but from a kayak.  Nothing like catching a nice northern from it and have it tow you around a little.  I like to hunt deer and bear.  We hunt up in Two Harbors for the bear.  I bought a little Honda Reabel 250 last spring and I am upgrading that this spring sometime for a Honda Shadow 750.  The Rebal is a great starter bike but I am looking for something to cruise around on.  I gave myself the name 'Dardevle" because I have a tattoo of one on each arm.  red/white on right arm and black/white on left.  I have the faces of the spoon on my back looking inwards on my shoulder blades at my first and middle name.  Nice to be here!!!  Looks like a nice site!!!!!
My biggest worry is that my wife (when I'm dead) will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it.  ~Koos Brandt

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.  ~Author Unknown

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Nice to see ya here buddy!

I'm sure I'll get your  :moon: out in the boat this summer for some pike fish'in action!

It's a great site, and you'll enjoy it!

Make sure you sign up for the MNO challenge, it's gonna be hoot!

Hunter
« Last Edit: February 02/16/09, 08:25:52 AM by Hunterdown »
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline sandmannd

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Chasin' Tail Fishin
Welcome to MNO Dardevel.

::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome::
Friends are like buttcheeks..........crap might separate them, but they come together in the end.

Offline promuskieangler

• Outdoorsman
If you do decide to put your perm out on Bald Eagle, let me know.  I fish the lake a lot during the summer and a little during the winter.  Plus, my in'laws live on the lake, so I know a few spots.........

Hey sounds good I will definately keep that in mind for next season.
« Last Edit: February 02/16/09, 12:53:27 PM by promuskieangler »

Offline kingfisher1

• Master Outdoorsman
If you do decide to put your perm out on Bald Eagle, let me know.  I fish the lake a lot during the summer and a little during the winter.  Plus, my in'laws live on the lake, so I know a few spots.........

Hey sounds good I will definately keep that in mind for next season.

It's a great lake.
walleyes, pannies, esox, cats, I don't care, let's go fishing!!

Offline Borgie

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Hi everyone,

Well, I finally got signed up here so you may be hearing from me once and a while. My name is Kathy, but everyone calls my Borgie. I was born in 19** so that makes me ** yrs old. My husband is Lee Borgersen and he's a regular here on MNO.

I retired from Motorola in April of 2008 after 36 yrs. I've been trying to get used to spending more time with my husband over the last 10 months even though we've been married for 45 yrs :doah:  I look forward to vacation time in Ely MN every July and doing some relaxing/fishing. I also love to play bingo every Sunday afternoon.

My goal for this year is to be on the winning team during the MNO Fishing Challenge. :fishing:
It would sure be a hoot to finish ahead of the old man's team in the standings. :happybounce:

Borgie

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Borgie, welcome to the board and you can fish on my tean anytime !!!!  :happy1:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline DBO69

• Minnow
 Hi my name is Dutin aka D-BO I am 28.  I love to go fishing and hunting i just love the outdoors.

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
Welcome to MNO DBO69!
look forward to your post here.

::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome::

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline robdoar

• Outdoorsman
Hey Everyone,

My name is Rob Doar, I am a little bit of everything that this board caters to... Hunter, Fisher, Camper, Hiker...  I'm surprised it took me so long to find it!

I'm 24, married to my lovely wife, and have a 2 year old daughter, and a son due in May!

I am an IT Geek by profession, photographer/web/graphic/ designer on the side.
I really look forward to being part of the community!  Thanks.

Offline JCAMERON

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • "Johnny Camo Jr."
Looking forward to some postings there Rob!
Welcome to the site!
 ::welcome::
"Superior... never gives up her dead when the gales of November come early."

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Bobby Bass

Offline Dan R.

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome to all the new members.  ::welcome::
spuds@mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN (www.minnesotaoutdoorsman.com )

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
Welcome to MNO Rob! Hope you enjoy yourself here.

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline sandmannd

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Chasin' Tail Fishin
Welcome to the last few new members!!
Friends are like buttcheeks..........crap might separate them, but they come together in the end.

Offline Oldtimer

• Minnesota Hunting and Fishing Blog
Hello

I'm Oldtimer - 62 years old - going to retire this year. I've been fishing since I was three, lived in Minnesota all my life, and I have a place in Bemidji on a local lake where I hunt and fish. I currently live in Rogers, but I will be moving to Bemidji this fall.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Bobby Bass

Offline sandmannd

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Chasin' Tail Fishin
 ::welcome:: Nice to have ya here Oldtimer!!

Offline Borgie

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Borgie, welcome to the board and you can fish on my tean anytime !!!!  :happy1:

I would like to get on your team especially if you could teach my husband to do some of the fine woodworking projects that you've done.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Gee maybe we could get Lee started on a few projects, take away a little of that fishing time.. :whistling:
Bobby Bass

Offline Borgie

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Gee maybe we could get Lee started on a few projects, take away a little of that fishing time.. :whistling:

I think you would have to start him out on learning how to Weddle a stick and that may even be to hard for him. :rotflmao:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman

I think you would have to start him out on learning how to Weddle a stick and that may even be to hard for him. :rotflmao:
Hhaha I was told you don't let him around sharp things! Gee I was thinking with you on here he can't post :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

Offline boogityn

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • Team Xtreme
    Nice to be part of the MNO family. A little about me. I'm a single parent, 17 year old son grad. this spring. I am a hard core bone collector. My fall starts in sept. and ends in 3 ft. of snow on the US Canada boader. All with a bow. I respect how anybody else hunts as long as its leagel. I also fish big big fish. I would rather catch a 12 lb walleye every 5 days then mylimit every day. I hope to enjoy shareing some outdoor banter with each and every one of you..And please take a young person fishing every chance you get. thanks
" If you have a chance, take a kid fishin"

Offline JCAMERON

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • "Johnny Camo Jr."
"Superior... never gives up her dead when the gales of November come early."

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service

Hhaha I was told you don't let him around sharp things! Gee I was thinking with you on here he can't post :rotflmao:

So! This is what goes on behind my back when I fall asleep in my Lazy-boy  :taz:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline renegade

• Outdoorsman
Hello. I am Rene Cadene from Ontario Canada. As the crow flies I would be not too far north of your Boundary Waters. I live in Atikokan. I recently moved from the North Shore of Lake Superior from Marathon where I worked as a steam plant engineer in a pulp mill. Now I work for Ontario Hydro in Atikokan. I have been an avid fisherman and hunter since I was young. Only started hunting big game in 2001 but have gone crazzy since then chasing big game all over N.A.

I am an administrator at Ontario's largest and most active hunting community. I have a few forums that I am a regular at and this one may well end up on my regualr list. Very warm welcome via pm's from quite a few members here which is quite endearing.

Offline Dan R.

• Master Outdoorsman
renegade welcome to the site  ::welcome::  ::welcome::
spuds@mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN (www.minnesotaoutdoorsman.com )

Offline sandmannd

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Chasin' Tail Fishin
 ::welcome:: to the site boogityn and renegade.

Offline prosupermag

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • 2013 DDS Multi Species Side Bet Challenge Winner
My name is wade i am new to this site  and i enjoy hunting and fishing and can not wait to get out fishing again this spring as ice fishing has not been so good to me this year  i live in south west minnesota

Offline tstegora

hello all
my name is todd,I have been a member for over a year but I have been working out of state so I haven't been on for a long time..
I used to work with pat turnquist  years ago..
I'm happy to be back on and look forward to getting to know everyone..