Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Having problem with speed.  (Read 2660 times)

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman
The last few days everything I do on here takes about 1 minute and 15-20 seconds. When I first come to the site, takes that long, when I log in takes that long, when I select a forum or subject takes that long, etc. Such as when I selected "New topic" for this subject, took about a minute fifteen to bring up this block. All other sites work fine, just this one I have a problem. Deleted all cookies for this site and started fresh but same problem. I need help. :cry:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
   The problem is not on your end.  The pages are loading at a snails pace and seem to be getting worse.  The experts are working on the problem so it should be resolved soon.   :happy1:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline redbull135

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
its not just this site lot of them are slow

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Seems better now........
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
     :happy1:   The pages are back to loading faster than the chubby girls can tell the General to get lost.    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman
Working great. A big thank you to the fixers. :happy1:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
I'm having trouble with the speed of the sight. I was just getting used to falling asleep while surfing the topics and now I can't even catch a wink here and there. :taz:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline UplandObsession

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
     :happy1:   The pages are back to loading faster than the chubby girls can tell the General to get lost.    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

BAHAHAHA!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  DDS vs. The General at it once again.  Been awhile since I have seen any jabs at one another.  Always gives me a good laugh.  Don't worry though I laugh at the expense of both you.