Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2015 garden thread  (Read 43864 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I just bought 50 lbs of yellows for 19 bucks. Never had them before. How are they HD?

Dunno Glenn, all I got was reds. Maybe they grow in clay, like down by the Generals.....and not in sand like up
here.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I bought mine from wingard farms by elk river. There soil looks somewhat Sandy. They told me they are very similar to reds.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
I planted reds and yellow taters this year. I dug everything up tonight. I did not find one yellow in the whole crop. Not sure what happened, but I'm glad I grew 2 different kinds.
. Same thing happened to me 2 years ago.  Bought some Yukon gold seed potatoes...so the bin said...they were some kind of red..still tasty..