Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Problems logging on  (Read 1818 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
  The last few days I have been having trouble logging on to this site.  I am using Google chrome and I get a grey screen stating that Google chrome can not locate Minnesota Outdoorsman.  This is the only site that I frequent that gives me this message.  Sometimes I can hit refresh and then it connects.  I would say the failure rate is close to 50% of the time.

Anybody else having trouble?
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I have google chrome on my cell phone and this site is slow as slow can be.  Only site that is like that but maybe is because of google chrome.  I also get that message from time to time but it's very rare and only on my cell phone.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I get the same message when I view foxsports....I believe it's chrome.
On other computers, I have explorer, and don't have problems.

I'll see if there is a patch, or an update.....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I did find a patch, that may help.
I'll see if we can get it run later today or tomorrow.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
 :happy1:  U DA MAN!!!  :Clap:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.