Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: We want your feedback!!  (Read 8121 times)

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman
Here is a feature that some other sites have that would be nice to see on here. When you go to a thread that has new posts and click on it, it takes you to the new posts instead of the beginning of the thread. Helps for the threads that have multiple pages such as the smack down thread. Sometimes when that is real active you have to kind of guess which page you left off at and then go forward or back from there to the last one you read. Hope this makes sense.  :scratch:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Could the Conservation Officers report get put back on the bottom of the page? Makes for some interested reading at times. Did someone mention a bear?

[attachment deleted by admin]
mm

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Here is a feature that some other sites have that would be nice to see on here. When you go to a thread that has new posts and click on it, it takes you to the new posts instead of the beginning of the thread. Helps for the threads that have multiple pages such as the smack down thread. Sometimes when that is real active you have to kind of guess which page you left off at and then go forward or back from there to the last one you read. Hope this makes sense.  :scratch:
I havent looked here yet BUT On other sites thats a choice one can make somewhere in the profile area Look and layout? Or preferances.Are those here?Guess I'll  look.
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO

We have that feature. You can either click "show unread" which is located in your profile on the home screen (upper right side). Or next to the topic there will be a "new" icon if there are new messages. Click on the "new" icon and that willl bring you up to where you left off.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Could the Conservation Officers report get put back on the bottom of the page? Makes for some interested reading at times. Did someone mention a bear?

I get the release every week I can work on getting these back on the site.

Give me a week or two.

:happy1:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
If it helps fishing articals page 2 is all script.Think thats what its called?

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Yes i mentioned a Bear, not beer :scratch:. Bear. Bear bear bear. Not cartoon bear that shows ones mentality, (although I love cartoons) a pictue of the North American black bear on the on the left side of the Heading an the MNO insignia in the middle. The all will be right in the universe. its off balance right now with just a deer. not beer, deer.i wont give up till justice is done.  Im starting a bear petition.

1. Boar
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Yes i mentioned a Bear, not beer :scratch:. Bear. Bear bear bear. Not cartoon bear that shows ones mentality, (although I love cartoons) a pictue of the North American black bear on the on the left side of the Heading an the MNO insignia in the middle. The all will be right in the universe. its off balance right now with just a deer. not beer, deer.i wont give up till justice is done.  Im starting a bear petition.

1. Boar
2. The General and adding a walleye or maybe a ice house
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman

We have that feature. You can either click "show unread" which is located in your profile on the home screen (upper right side). Or next to the topic there will be a "new" icon if there are new messages. Click on the "new" icon and that willl bring you up to where you left off.

Let me know if you need further assistance.
Alright then. Thanks for setting the old guy straight.  :doah:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    There are only a couple of words that Boar demands be spelled right.  Know everyone  nows both of them and shud never forget. ;)   :happy1:
« Last Edit: April 04/22/14, 08:32:08 PM by DDSBYDAY »
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Lmao.hey the world needs all kinds. We've kept glenn. ;D
78.50"

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
 :happy1:   It works for me.  We have learned from previous post the Glenn can not bring the beer and Boar can  bring the bear!!   :camping:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
I bet if theres a bear up there then my spelling would improve...
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Lmao.hey the world needs all kinds. We've kept glenn. ;D
hey wait a minute here!!!!!!!!!! training-087 training-087 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1:   It works for me.  We have learned from previous post the Glenn can not bring the beer and Boar can  bring the bear!!   :camping:
if your buyin I will consume it!!!!!!! :toast: :toast:

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Il have plenty beverages, just make room in ur boat buddy.
78.50"

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
 Heres a thought.I read posts and sometimes wonder where the person posting lives or the area.Yes I can click on their user name go to their profile and look it up.If they actually list a area??
 Some other sites have the username,avatar and area they list as home right in the part where I put my tanager avatar where my user name is.Can this be done here? Maybe ask people to post their area.
 This I ask because not only here but other sites I get asked where I am from.If it were in the avatar area they wouldn't have to ask.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Heres a thought.I read posts and sometimes wonder where the person posting lives or the area.Yes I can click on their user name go to their profile and look it up.If they actually list a area??
 Some other sites have the username,avatar and area they list as home right in the part where I put my tanager avatar where my user name is.Can this be done here? Maybe ask people to post their area.
 This I ask because not only here but other sites I get asked where I am from.If it were in the avatar area they wouldn't have to ask.

That's a good question Dew 2 ;)

I never did understand why folks don't at least post what area they are from. Even your age for goodness sake. What's the big deal. Should we all go incognito. Are they embarrassed or something. It's not like you need to post you e-mail, actual name or address.

Are they a fugitive from justice or something?
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I agree on the home location issue.  I often look to see where a poster is from after reading something that interests me.  Dissapointed when it's blank.

I love the new look and ease of posting pictures.  Don't like to scroll for everything.   
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I looked around, and did not see anything pertaining to "location" in any profile settings, except for the members input area.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
seen where u can modify ones profile but apparently it dosent list it in the avitar
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
there is a thing on the left says I got new message. is this spam or do I have to go threw this to get my PM,S? don't want to get no viruses ya know!

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
there is a thing on the left says I got new message. is this spam or do I have to go threw this to get my PM,S? don't want to get no viruses ya know!

On the left up by your username you'll see where is says PM's. This hasn't changed so if you need to check them go there. I dont know what u are seeing without a screen shot.

Solved?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yep. I will ignore that other thing!!!!!!1 thanks!!1