Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Up the North Shore  (Read 2610 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
The wife and I made our annual pilgrimage up the North shore to do some fishing. After we got settled in at the hotel, we headed out to get dinner. We went back down to Proctor, and stopped at a place called Buffalo House. We started out with a couple beers with appetizers of onion rings and pepper jack cheese curds. And had patty melts for the main course.....I thought folks forgot how to actually make one...but not these folks! The food was AWESOME! I recommend it if you are up that way!

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Road trip!!!!!!!
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
awsome! sounds like a great time with ur wiffe
.fgood ffor u guys!  i wanna make a bike run on the north shore with mine.some.time.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Looks like you're keeping her happy.   :happy1:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
That sure looks good!!  I've been up the north shore 3 times so far after steelhead and loopers.  My stomping ground.  Used to live there and wish I was back.  Going up there for opener week.  Island, Boulder, or Rice lake.  Not sure yet.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
That looks like just what I need! Glad ya had a good time!

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
hey reb, youve met the manditory minimum required post to join the fishing challeng. if ya do fish do to reasons, dont worry most of the guys here can fish either, specialy Lee. ;)
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Will check it out.  Looks great.  Hard to beat a good patty melt.  Or onion rings, or cheese curds, or a good brewski.   I just ate and now I am hungry again. 

Offline ThunderLund78

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
WOW!!! awesome! I will put it on the list!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Enough about the food,this was a fishing trip,lets see the results!!,charter boat,stream?

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Enough about the food,this was a fishing trip,lets see the results!!,charter boat,stream?

Hahaha  Snow...this post was about the food! It was spectacular! I put the results of the accual fishing in a different post.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!