Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900277 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
General, HD and Boar: All nicely done. Wish I could've been there rather than cooking our stuff. Got a lot done though today after a disjointed week and weekend. Needed to unwind. Sweet Italian sausage and brats tonight under the lights. Grabbed them quick at HyVee in Albert's Leaf. When you're half in the bag after The Nuge concert it's what you do. Tossed a couple other things out of the garden (corn was from a friend at work) on the plate tonight and voila! Supper.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Uncle Ted concert any day.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Holy Molly some great stuff there from Coffee, General, HD, and Boar!!!  I got to get back on the grill.  Went to a church picnic today and had some great Russian food from their Russian Ministry food stand.  Should have taken a picture.  Grandkids had a great time with the petting area with animals, riding horses, and lots of inflated things to slide and play on.  good luck.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
You betcha rh, all those meals are  spot on. Russian food, here I thought that was microwavable... ;) monday/weekend what's the difference. Pig steaks, fried taters and shrimp. I had a happy plate in the end.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh Ya,  I would love that!!!!  good luck.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Deep fried Canadian pike, zucchini fries and left over stir fried rice.  :happy1:

Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Apple wood smoked some CSR's, then tossed in some BBQ'd beans, spring salad, some onyums and radishes... ;D

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
That's enough to feed you AND the neighbor gal!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:looks mighty fine though reb!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanky. Two ribs left, if yer hungry. That neighbor lady can just go nose in her hay bale if she's hungry.  :rotflmao:

Offline Cherrywood

• Outdoorsman
i've done lamb burgers, not a huge fan of lamb, i can have it maybe once a year and it's really good. I think i just need to learn how to properly grill it.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i've done lamb burgers, not a huge fan of lamb, i can have it maybe once a year and it's really good. I think i just need to learn how to properly grill it.
man now you did it!!! :doah: your on dotches hit list now!;;

Never had lamb myself!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Always good to know boober got a happy ending, HD nailed the pike and Reb's got ribs that makes the neighbor lady pine for him!  ;) Me, I was in improvisational mode tonight. Lamburgers with provolone, grilled yellow zucchini with pepperjack and red onions that I got past the carmelized stage, more like the charcoal stage...lol. What I get for drink...I mean grilling in the dark. One has to remember I was trying to get the ratio right on the Jack Rudy's when mixed with the bloody Boodles, by jove! Lamburgers almost didn't happen at all as when mowing I spied woodchuck and thought to meself, "Fresh meat! Get out the rotisey!"  :happy1:

« Last Edit: August 08/14/16, 10:36:06 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks pretty tasty there, Dotch.  Ya might have a new thing going there with the blackened onyums.  ;)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Great stuff guys.  I made some boneless NY strip steaks yesterday with a baked potato.  Great meal it was.  good luck.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Great stuff fore sure fellas, all you guys !!! Think I'll just lick my monitor  for dinner tonight..

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Not gonna be grilled but with the cook temps u will be cooking a venison neck roast and a couple Chinese chickens in the oven this weekend

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
RH, that looks awesome!

Wife made tator tot hotdish while I mowed da lawn.....sorry no pictures.
« Last Edit: August 08/16/16, 07:11:45 PM by HD »
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
HD, your wife is getting ready for some great fall and winter meals.  Not bad at all.  I'm getting in the mood myself.  Making a pot roast tomorrow.  I've got deer season on my mind already.  good luck.

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Not gonna be grilled but with the cook temps u will be cooking a venison neck roast and a couple Chinese chickens in the oven this weekend
Here ya go big guy have at it>>>>>https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Chinese+chicken
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just another phrase for pheasants dew! :bonk: :bonk:sheez!!! :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Pork chops, fresh green beans & steakhouse tator salad.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I got me a nice big Porterhouse and got the wife a nice little T'bone.  Gonna spice them up for tonight.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks great HD!!!  Nice combo.  good luck.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh yeah HD,  that's a fav of ours...looks awesome.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Man I'm really trying hard to figure out how to marry into reiny fam...LOL awesome stuff!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just practiced some serious "portion control" with a 1.2 lb chuck eye, med rare. Some slaw, sliced early girls, and a few other veggies completed the meal. Followed up with a small bowl of butter pecan ice cream....*urp*  ;)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
That's a big chuck eye Reb but I would chomp on that as well.  Love a big steak, my favorite steak as well the chuck eye.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
My butcher buddy talked me into that, RH...had a bunch on sale at $5.99 down from $10.99 lb. Poor mans ribeye, he said. It was great, but I think a ribeye might have a tad more "flavor". I'm not complaining though. Not very often I can afford a big steak. I just can't believe I ate the whole thing. *oink*  :chef: