Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900549 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Attaboy boar!  :happy1:

Tonight's encore performance:

Lamb chops with tomatoes and buttercup squash from the garden. Super Star muskmelon for dessert also from the garden. Much better flavor than some of the earlier efforts. Roasted Garlic Herb seasoning on the chops with an overlay of cumin. Damn! I forgot to make the green beans!  :bonk:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 09/18/16, 11:10:48 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Another great looking meal. :happy1:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
OHWEE boar those burgers gook excellent!!

An of course any lamb makes my mouth water!
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Boar you know I love those burgers!!!  I'm the only one here in the house that likes lamb.  Nice balanced meal Dotch!!  good luck.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Man o man dotch do those chops look good!! Just mama and I tonight, thighs with taters wrapped in bacon. Sauced up with Tennessee whiskey  and some fried zucchini...mama will be in submission in not time.. :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Pics got reversed

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Looks positively scrumptious boober. Makes me wish I had some breasts marinating. Chicken breasts you perverts!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Lol, you gotta get em while you can dotch!!! A little pork action tonight , blade steaks with pork butt rub, fried taters and bacon with mesquite and pepper seasoning ( dang i like that mesquite) and Abts with cream cheese and mozzarella wrapped in more pig.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The wife has venny/beef burger out for tonight.  Not sure what shape it will take tonight.  Will see what she has in mind. 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Tonight we had sirloin tip steak,  fried taters with jalapeƱo and onions and a side salad.....

Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice combo HD!!!  good luck.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Wow! I've got a long ways to go to catch up with all the goodies youse guys done put out!!!  ;D After a day of putting varnish on all the interior oak lower window trim, I was starved. Weather suddenly turned really windy, cool and started to mist....screw that. I'm gonna smoke some yard bird quarters come hell or high water. Rubbed 'em up good with my rub (shaddup Glenn!) and threw a couple of handfuls of cherry and apple chips into some foil and got 'em pouring off a good head. Slow cooked'em until they were just fulla juice. Combined with some taco mac salad, and a pile of veggies from out back, the belly quit rumbling and grumbling.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Dang right reb, that's awesome!  Me, I don't feel so proud.  I ended up finding 3 lbs of Polish mix buried in the deep freeze since February.  BUT I totally redeemed myself and made brat patties.  :bonk:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Brat burgers are awesome too!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Those look danged good, boober! I've never had a brat pattie!!!  :scratch:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks fellas. Awesome night for a fire, burgers anyone?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like a winner to me! Better give Remi a burger of his own, Boober!  Went to Wild Bill's Saloon for lunch with an ice-fishing buddy and had the BBQ bacon cheeseburger with all the trimmings...I'm still full! Looks like a snacky-type food nite out on the deck for me!  ;D

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Looks great boober! When I get out of the stand, I have brats to cook...would be better if it was fresh backstraps...but, you aways have to have a plan "B"  :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks reb! Remi gets spoiled enough, all the cheese he wants, and egg yokes. Skeeters are out thick around here...WAP..got another.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks HD, brats are always a hit. I'll crack a cold one for ya in the meantime!! :happy1:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Thanks for cracking one for me boober! I guess I took to long to get back to the house. Mama decided it will be frozen pizza night.... Lotza Motza pizzas ain't to bad for frozen. Guess I'll do the brats tomorrow.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I like Lottsa Mottsas.  Just had a sale here.  $25 for 5 of them.  The big ones too.  I took 5.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Smoked some boneless pork loins [3- 5 pound pieces].  Smoked them for my brother.  Will smoke more before deer camp.  good luck.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Looks great RH!
I saw those at cub on sale, tried to talk mama into buying some to smoke....but got shot down. Oh well....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just some ol' shish-kabobs and wild rice mix..... ;)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Got St Louis on the Daniel Boone as we write.   The wife is making me a cocktail.  Life is goooood....

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Just some ol' shish-kabobs and wild rice mix..... ;)
where is the neighbor lady plate??? :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!