Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900462 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
O boy! Cornhole chicken!!  :evil: What a nice size portion! I'll grab some tater salad and head up...>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks gents, fergot to mention the Mrs made a batch of beer bread, good Lord is that some good stuff, reminds me of the fall when homemade bread is brewing in the oven. :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You one lucky guy, Boober.   :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks gents, fergot to mention the Mrs made a batch of beer bread, good Lord is that some good stuff, reminds me of the fall when homemade bread is brewing in the oven. :happy1:

the home made bread sounds great!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice looking drunk bird there Bobber!!!!!  good luck.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Oh, you said there was a "Bud" not a "bug" up yer... confused-3316.gif

Looks great boober! :happy1: :happy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQmmM_qwG4k
« Last Edit: May 05/19/17, 09:56:15 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Got a good buy on some beef short ribs cut flanken style.  Close dated but half price.  Don't mind that at all.  I marinaded the ribs in my Kalbi marinade.  Put them in the smoker at 250.  Sampled one when I thought they were done and they were.  Served rice on the side.  Put some sesame oil and soy sauce plus some hot pepper flakes on the rice.  Yummy.  good luck.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Well done Rein,itchin to fire up my smoker,this wet weather sucks,have salmon and a nice fillet of steelhead ready to smoke,just need a few hours of clear skies.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Nice look'in grub boy's!  hubba_hubba-404.gif

Been so busy with the new grandchild an all....haven't had any time on the grill lately.... ` :doah:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
baby backs for 2.99, not bad here anyway. picked up 3, gona save em for special.ocasion.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I just picked up six lbs of fresh ground 85/15 for $2.79 lb.....and three pks of sirloin boneless pig chops for $1.89 lb.
Just put a Sams club rising crust pizza in that everyone says is pretty good...we'll see. Looking at it out of the box, not impressed. Had to add some smoked ham, onions, gr peppers and a handful or two of shredded cheese.... :tongue:  ;)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That was awesome  dotch,  great touch. Now those beef ribs I hafta try Rh,  think I can taste em from here!!! Batching it tonight so the pooch N I just put a heggies in the oven that needed additional help as well reb, more of everything but veggies for me. I forgot my cast iron skillet was outside most of  the week after a fish fry so it'll be re seasoned tonight.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I just picked up six lbs of fresh ground 85/15 for $2.79 lb.....and three pks of sirloin boneless pig chops for $1.89 lb.
Just put a Sams club rising crust pizza in that everyone says is pretty good...we'll see. Looking at it out of the box, not impressed. Had to add some smoked ham, onions, gr peppers and a handful or two of shredded cheese.... :tongue:  ;)

told ya Papa Murphy's!! :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

I know....my favorite, hands down!  But a plumbing bill this week, among meds and some other things put a real crunch into the budget. $5 was easier on the pocketbook...and I was there in the frozen foods section... :scratch:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

AND I  told him lotza motza!!!!!!!!! :mad1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I know....my favorite, hands down!  But a plumbing bill this week, among meds and some other things put a real crunch into the budget. $5 was easier on the pocketbook...and I was there in the frozen foods section... :scratch:
quit spendin it on the NL's!!!!!!!!! :moon:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
They ain't gettin' any of my food!  Both are outta town....it's peaceful around here!  Finally!  :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Man, I gotta buy the person a beer that came up with grilling. Tonight it was blade steaks, fried taters with onion, Canadian bacon ends and butterfly cut shrimp. Too full to do anything..

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hole crapola!! Ya always put a 6 person buffet togedder??!??!   :shocked:  I'll just finish this weenie... :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
wish I lived closer to ya!!  awesome!!!! :happy1:

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yup m3 to, made so.e rib eye!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Hole crapola!! Ya always put a 6 person buffet togedder??!??!   :shocked:  I'll just finish this weenie... :rotflmao:
  I sure like leftovers, besides, the daughters boyfriend is a cook so I hafta show him how us old folk fill a table.  :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just some chicken Hooters on the grill, BBQ sauce noodles a noodles and stewed mater's for us tonight.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Boober, RH, Boar and glenn all cookin' up a storm!  :happy1: We got the ewes and lambs weaned today so I celebrated being a carnivore. Actually I'd planned on grilling last night but the weather was so crappy I punted. Flat iron steaks from Morgan's, one a little thinner so I could ruin it for Mrs. Cheviot. Sirloin chops, baked beans and mixed vegetables. I stuffed myself and knocked Mrs. Cheviot out cold so I could get my beauty sleep. Hate it when she paws me all night. :angry:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Great stuff guy's!!  Cubs has that pork chop ad for 1.69 lb. so I had them cut a 5 pound center cut bone-in pork loin roast for me.  Told them to chime that bone well so I can cut through the roast between each chop.  Put some rub on the roast and some apple juice in the bottom of the pan.  Put it in the smoker at 250 and let her go till the internal was 155 and then took it out.  Small tatters and corn on the side with some beef gravy [like to mix flavors].  good luck

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Applewood smoked slab pigger steak over charcoal (for once), coleslaw, spring salad, onyums, iced tea...*urp*  :tongue:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Reb...next time you borrow my plates...send them back with the food...  :happy1:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gotta have deviled eggs for the weekend...made with lotsa horseradish and vinegar, mustard, miracle whip, onion powder, and smoked paprika and dill weed. Um num.  :tongue: