Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900303 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Otta town style brats tonight fueled by ash n maple.  Good thing for me the kids are here Dotch, a sizzling brat will bring out the claws in most of the gals.. :surrender:

Phallic symbols...women are such sick individuals... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I dodged a bullet last nite. Dipped into the COVID reserves & put Mrs. Cheviot down for the count. Lamburgers seasoned w/Cavenders, Birdseye sweet corn, store brand beans & garden radishes. Simple yet effective.
« Last Edit: June 06/14/20, 02:18:18 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Dynamite Dotch!! I too should do more beans for more knockout power, good call. :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
when I was at Aldi's I picked up some mexicale chicken patties..  grilled them up for lunch yesterday and we were very happy with them!!  they had good flavor and were moist too.. 

they have other flavors too, looking forward to trying them maybe!!
« Last Edit: June 06/22/20, 07:55:59 AM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
What's on the grill?  This is gonna be real soon!  Just ran into it.  Gonna get some breasts thawing.  https://youtu.be/C37tCtyvnhM

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I should have quit watching whilst I had the chance.  This looks fantastic too:  Burger Bacon bombs    https://youtu.be/bkiVSqY_pjI     

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm thinking on the smoker would be great!!!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
when I was at Aldi's I picked up some mexicale chicken patties..  grilled them up for lunch yesterday and we were very happy with them!!  they had good flavor and were moist too.. 

Our Aldi's is still closed up, they started a remodel before the pandemic, and have not reopened since  :banghead:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Our Aldi's is still closed up, they started a remodel before the pandemic, and have not reopened since  :banghead:

for me that would suck for sure!!!!  I'm liking that store more and more!!!!   :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Marinated teriyaki chicken breasts indirect w/hackberry smomeage, tossed salad, cottage cheese & Fareway tater salad. Rained for the last 10-15 minutes of grilling time so fortunately I could watch from the porch while sipping a cocktail. Mrs. Cheviot tried to get me in a compromising position but I was having none of it. The tryptophan in the chicken kicked in and worked it's magic once again! Wore her down and she was out like a light.  :happy1:   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
and there is that fancy knife again!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
looks good Dotch!!!  I'm having some cottage cheese with chives with lunch today too... 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Thought you might've gave up eatin that stuff, mike, now that you were starting to think like glenn more often.  :rolleyes: :doah:                                            ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Thought you might've gave up eatin that stuff, mike, now that you were starting to think like glenn more often.  :rolleyes: :doah:                                            ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

where the heck did that come from????   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
and there is that fancy knife again!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Careful what you wish for... :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
looks good Dotch!!!  I'm having some cottage cheese with chives with lunch today too...
well there goes a good lunch!!!!!!! :puke: :puke: :surrender: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

gunner if he;d think more like me..........he be an outstanding pillar of the community!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rolleyes:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well there goes a good lunch!!!!!!! :puke: :puke: :surrender: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

gunner if he;d think more like me..........he be an outstanding pillar of the community!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rolleyes:

I'm surprised you're not on most wanted for the FBI!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: :bonk: C'mon mike, it wasn't that long ago you should be able to remember. :huh:                                ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Wait 'til October, he might be! ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: :bonk: C'mon mike, it wasn't that long ago you should be able to remember. :huh:                                ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:scratch: :scratch:  not sure

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Wait 'til October, he might be! ;) :laugh: :laugh:
:tut: :tut: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Thought you might've gave up eatin that stuff, mike, now that you were starting to think like glenn more often.  :rolleyes: :doah:                                            ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao

:rolleyes: :doah: "What's on the stove" thread, top of current page!! :confused:                                                                        :tut: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Thought you might've gave up eatin that stuff, mike, now that you were starting to think like glenn more often.  :rolleyes: :doah:                                            ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao

:rolleyes: :doah: "What's on the stove" thread, top of current page!! :confused:                                                                        :tut: :laugh: :laugh:
:laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: busted!!!!!!!!! :dancinred: :nerd: :nerd: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dat is one time I had to agree with Glenn!!!!  but ok!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:   :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: That's enough too! :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
We done had burglars on da grill with buttered noodles. :happy1: with fried onions.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
We done had burglars on da grill with buttered noodles. :happy1: with fried onions.

never got into just buttered noodles...  to each their own... :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

it wax a staple growing up. Like spuds. German thing I guess. If course garnished with KATCHUP!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

it wax a staple growing up. Like spuds. German thing I guess. If course garnished with KATCHUP!! :happy1: :happy1:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: