Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4962120 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Sure would hate to work in a boat service dept for the next few weeks... :doah:

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morning boyzy boyz, starting to get get itchy to get in the field, got the trucks DOT.d, floaters prepped and all other maintence done, just need fields to dry out, buut a week away id say, heading to red river vally bike show on the scoot, gonna be a nice day for it. have a goodie!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Watch out for that cardboard.  ;)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boyzy boyz, starting to get get itchy to get in the field, got the trucks DOT.d, floaters prepped and all other maintence done, just need fields to dry out, buut a week away id say, heading to red river vally bike show on the scoot, gonna be a nice day for it. have a goodie!

ride safe!!! :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

ride safe!!! :happy1:

And watch out for that worst thing in Spring, all the sand at corners..... :angry:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
thats for sure Rebs, it's bad up here with all the sand they used this winter...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Not much on the streets down here. Think they cut way back tis year. But, nothin' worse than when I was ridin', going into a corner, lean 'er way over, and all of a sudden *SLIIIIIIIDE*   :shocked:
« Last Edit: April 04/21/18, 09:40:17 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 34* when I 1st looked. Thought I was at HD's for a minute yday after bfast as when we were cleaning up & looked out the kitchen window, we had 2 deer not 30' from the cabin. A doe & a yearling , it looked like to me. Already got a load of laundry on the line, about ready to go get a paper, maybe a little messin around with the stuff on my list but that's about it. hope you enjoy your Sunday.
« Last Edit: April 04/22/18, 08:17:21 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all,  looks like another very nice day out side!!  it was great yesterday for sure!!!  seen a few bikes out yesterday, will get mine home today after lunch..  most likely go for a ride too!!  have a great day all!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin, it is 40 here already.  Hoping I can put the drag behind the wheeler and drag the yard to break up all of the dog doo.  Rebs would flip if he saw our yard.  Still have piles of snow around the house and where I plowed up piles.  We have huge willow trees along the gully here that keep falling down so we are always having fires to burn them up.  Had a few cocktails yesterday doing it.  Will continue today.

Nice turkey picture on top HD.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Morning boys...woke up to 23 degrees, better than -23, so I'll take it.
Up to 37 now, warming up nicely. Yup, the critters sure are active around here. Almost looks like a petting zoo every day in the back yard. I did get out fishing yesterday and caught quite a few, but I only kept a few for dinner cause I was bach'in it last night. Going to get my turkey blinds ready to put up. They will get set up over at the sister in-laws land for the nephews. Other than that, just the normal chores.

Have a great day!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Another nice day up here for us again today. Winds have been light, so that makes it even nicer. Just plan to putz around on projects and maybe go for a 4 wheeler ride later. Have a good one!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers........man was it great to be outside yesterday. got a lot of things done. even had a fire. burnt a bunch of leaves etc. had a few  :toast: doing it too!!!!!!!!

was planning on checking fishing lines today but that might get put on hold. woke this morning, my wifes tongue is swelled up big time. she went to ER now she's staying overnight. :pouty: :pouty: :doah: :censored:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh no...allergic reaction? Keep us informed, Glenn, good luck.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
she called being kept overnight for observation. :confused: :confused: :censored:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Boy, sure seems to be a group of us on here that just keeps getting hit with stuff...  :embarrassed:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Today is Earth Day. Go celebrate. Hug a tree. Roll in the mud. Stick onions in the ground. Just go outside and enjoy. I remember the very first Earth day well, Spring of 1970. Was a sophomore in high school. We thought it was a cool thing, so of course we all staged a walkout to celebrate being outside.... :bonk: :azn:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
she called being kept overnight for observation. :confused: :confused: :censored:

sorry to hear that Glenn!! hope it goes well for her and you!!!

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, I hope the misses gets better soon and it's just a one day stay in the hospital.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
She's doing fine. All indications are an allergic reaction to her blood pressure meds. She,s been taking it for years. Odd but it happens. Looks like she could get out tomorrow.

Thanks everyone!! She is a stubborn old broad!! :rotflmao: guess she gotta be to deal with me the last 28 years! :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good to hear!!!!  how's the pooch doing??

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Must be better! Someone ate all his Smurf Berry crunch when he was gone!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
SO Mark, I mean Rebs, you graduated High School in 72 then?  So did I.  Great times in that era.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
SO Mark, I mean Rebs, you graduated High School in 72 then?  So did I.  Great times in that era.

young pups........... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

'73.   What a year.... Stud Muffin High..... majored in chicks and motorcycles. :cool:  :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 04/22/18, 06:57:07 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
AAAAAHHHH!!!  That looks just like me.  You are a stud muffin just like I was and actually still am.   :hubba:  At least that is what the wife says and she is always right...

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
got ta love those thoughts boys!!!!  life is good!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
AAAAAHHHH!!!  That looks just like me.  You are a stud muffin just like I was and actually still am.   :hubba:  At least that is what the wife says and she is always right...

Yer drinkin' again, arentcha?  :tequila;      :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
da pooch is doing good, so is momma. when i went back to the hospital i asked how they determined it was the blood pressure med. the nurse said the minute they seen the med they new it. apparently this med has a history of it. odd cause he's been taking it for years.

sounds like she'll be coming home tomorrow.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Another Monday.  Got a lot done this weekend.  Put a new cylinder on my homemade woodsplitter.  Had to do some torching and welding but man is it nice.  The other one was bent and leaked oil.  This one is bigger.  Burned lots of willow.