Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4961248 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all.  Rebs thanks for posting Glenns family for us.  Ya I watched it.  Well I am feeling a lot better today.  Slept great last night.  I am not going to push it though.  At least that is what I think now.  Gonna need propane at the fish house.  I am going to wait till tomorrow to get them filled up so I am ready for the weekend and Christmas.  That is a great time to ice fish and the wife even comes down and fishes with me if I bring wine.  LOL

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 23 at choretime heading for a hi in the upper 20's. Actually got a little shopping done yesterday for the Mrs. & started planning the Christmas meal. Taking freezer inventory, found 2 legs of lamb along with 2 packages of both lamburger & chops. Will likely marinate the chops and grill those. Saving the legs to slice up for shish kabobs with some friends & the burger for when we want burgers. Will have fresh lamb in early January. Ya, Christmas isn't at the top of my list anymore either. Has become like banging yer head against a wall. Just glad when it's over.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
mornin all!! not much goin on today, I am going to buy a prime rib roast and get that ready for the smoker Christmas day..  other than that just a few things around the house to do..  Jim seems to be antsy again and might have to watch so he does not push it to hard and re-injure his ribs!!! have a good day all!!!

have a good day tomorrow Glenn!!  and at least coal ya can use that on the grill!!
thanks Mike, will try but coming up on a year since my grandson died.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man I forgot all  about that Glenn.  Hey I don't know what to say other than, think good thoughts......

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!! not much goin on today, I am going to buy a prime rib roast and get that ready for the smoker Christmas day..  other than that just a few things around the house to do..  Jim seems to be antsy again and might have to watch so he does not push it to hard and re-injure his ribs!!! have a good day all!!!

have a good day tomorrow Glenn!!  and at least coal ya can use that on the grill!!
thanks Mike, will try but coming up on a year since my grandson died.

I remembered that Glenn and that is why I said that..  LPS is right too, good thoughts!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks guys.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
You got my Email....gotta hang in there.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all.  Rebs thanks for posting Glenns family for us.  Ya I watched it.  Well I am feeling a lot better today.  Slept great last night.  I am not going to push it though.  At least that is what I think now.  Gonna need propane at the fish house.  I am going to wait till tomorrow to get them filled up so I am ready for the weekend and Christmas.  That is a great time to ice fish and the wife even comes down and fishes with me if I bring wine.  LOL

What kinda bunks you got in that fish house?

Online deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Well, today is our traditional family Christmas celebration. Not just close family, that's on Christmas eve.  This is my kids and spouses and their kids, brothers and sisters with their kids and grandkids, and significant others (and a few great grand kids) plus a few from my wife's side.  We are (and have been for a few days now) getting ready for the madness to begin later this morning.  The house will be full. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  have a good day Deadeye!!  and any others celebrating today!!  a good day yesterday..  today will be an easy just go with it day!!  take Jim to town for some vittles and that's about it..  have a good day all!!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Doing a Saturday at work. Some things need to be done when no one is around and working. A little OT should help pay for a few more flats of shotgun shells for trap shooting this Spring and maybe another trail cam or two. 

Have fun today deadeye, we did my in-laws Christmas last Saturday in Lavkeville. The head count was 34. A dozen four, five and six year olds full of soda pop and sugar, gotta love it. No naps either. Long drive home, but had fun too.

Have a great weekend everyone.
mm

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Man I forgot all  about that Glenn.  Hey I don't know what to say other than, think good thoughts......
I forgot too. :doah: :bonk: Mornin guys, we had 25* the last I looked. Not much going on here today, just getting ready to travel tomorrow. It looks like there's a snow storm headed our way about the time we'll be coming back home so havta keep an eye on that. Not much else here, just hopin you all have a good Saturday & a great weekend.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

What kinda bunks you got in that fish house?

No bunks Del.   :sleazy: :sleazy: I used to own the company that made these houses.  Then I would use bigger ones so I or we could sleep overnight in them.  Now I like to fish but want to be home when done so have the 10' house with 2 chairs to fish out of.  Pretty comfy.  Have blue tooth speaker so I can listen to anything I want. 
« Last Edit: December 12/22/18, 09:12:26 AM by LPS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Feeling better each day.  Now to not overdo it.  May have to run to town today as now I have prime rib on my mind thanks to Mike and his lady.  Remember football later today.  2 games and the first one is at 3:30.  Gonna be a great day.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
going to add hard boiled smoked eggs to menu too!! 

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
well,.had a consult witha neurosurgeon yesterday, due to my spinal stenosis, it was determind i need surgergery on my lower back, due to 2 bulging disks that are pinching nerve causing alot of pain and aggravation. like glenn.lol
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
going to add hard boiled smoked eggs to menu too!!

Well, let's just throw open all the windows then!    :doah:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
well,.had a consult witha neurosurgeon yesterday, due to my spinal stenosis, it was determind i need surgergery on my lower back, due to 2 bulging disks that are pinching nerve causing alot of pain and aggravation. like glenn.lol

Well at least they have a plan.  I had back surgery for a disc years ago and it was a complete success.  Good luck to you Boar.  The sooner the better.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

good luck to ya!!  that surgery is so much better today than back 35 years ago!!! 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
3 X for me Boar. Can't do anymore of 'em, it's all crumbling away. I know all about the continual leg and butt pains. (No, I won't mention Glenn...) Good luck to ya!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
you've been wanting to be just like me for years!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao:

good luck with the surgery, hope it all works out for ya!!!!! I know after I had mine done I wish I had it done 10 years earlier.

and iffin ya want us guys here could do da surgery. a little fireball for anesthesia and pain killer...…...I gotz real sharp fish cleaning knives!!!!! :sleazy: :smoking: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I got 3 nice drills! We're here to help!  :azn:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Good luck boar. Been lucky in that dept. Glad to hear yer feeling better Barry. All my surrogate consumption must be working!  :happy1: Went to a visitation this a.m. now heading out to work on the tractor/blower/bale spear project. Bale spear and I are gonna have words if it doesn't fit.  :mad1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Speaking of projects, here's one for Glenn to make for the missus with all those mason jar rings! She'll be thrilled!   :azn:  🎅 🎄

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: December 12/22/18, 11:13:32 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
is that the NL's door!!!  nice!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
thanks guys, cant wait!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Good luck Boar! You'll be better off with getting it fixed.

I got the same deal, but mine is in my neck. The surgery suggested for me, don't sound that promising. So, I'll have to live with the pain.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks guys, cant wait!!

Oh, you can when ya see the nurse Glenn picked for ya!!!  :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: December 12/22/18, 11:47:02 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks guys, cant wait!!

Oh, you can when ya see the nurse Glenn picked for ya!!!  :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:sleazy: :sleazy: :doah: :rotflmao: dang I sent ya the wrong picture to post...……..she wasn't that good looking or skinny!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: