Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4962887 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
:tut: :tut: well MISTER, you best repackage that back up and send it all to cold spring. That stuff ain't no good for your health.  :happy1:

Send the other NL too!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

What is it with these mid 30's wimmen?! Must be my raw animal magnetism.....  :sleazy:

and QUIT waggling that finger!!!!! :mad1:
« Last Edit: December 12/27/18, 08:04:30 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mikey!!! Give me some backup here!!!! It's that smurf again!!
« Last Edit: December 12/27/18, 08:11:25 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: well MISTER, you best repackage that back up and send it all to cold spring. That stuff ain't no good for your health.  :happy1:
:scratch: :doah: :laughroll: :laughroll:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey good for you!!!!    :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey good for you!!!!    :happy1: :happy1:
oh go back to your festival! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning: :sleazy:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  go get em Reb!!  the radio is saying any where from 9 to 12 inches of snow in the area.  oh boy!!  they said I think the McGregor area had 18 inches..  we were due just not all at once!!  oh well..  got a few small things to do today but not much..  so nothing to get excited about..  have a good day all!!! 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. My guess is we got 5-6" of snow up here yesterday. It was blowing hard by the time we got home and it was still blowing hard this morning. Cleared the snow last night and it didn't drift back in to bad. Just the ramp heading down to the lake loos like it has drifted back in some. We have friends coming up ice fishing this weekend. some are arriving tonight and some more tomorrow. Some fishing will be done this weekend and some  :toast: :drinking: will be had also. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. Finally quit raining here and froze up, now it's snowing with 29*. Everyhting is ice glazed and shiny that doesn't have snow on it. My weather vane/station is froze solid. Haveta go out and squirt some rubbing alcohol on it, so I know which way the winds blows, like Mr. Dylan says. ;)  18'' in McGregor, Mikey?! Sheesh! That's where I used to do my fish tourneys...Lake Minewawa. Love that area. Bann's Supper club rocks.... not to mention Growler's Pub. 🍺
No big plans today; may haveta putter and put out my wireless driveway alarm to warn me when the NL's are coming up the steps, give me some time to hide.  :rotflmao:
Speaking of putter, I notice Barry doesn't make it to the good morning thread so early anymore....maybe he's still puttering in bed..... :evil:
Have a good Friday, guys.
« Last Edit: December 12/28/18, 07:33:40 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 28* to begin the day here. We had a dusting of snow along with some light freezing drizzle overnight so TWC has a weather warning up because of the road conditions. It's looks like I could do some laundry again otherwise nothin pressing for today. Hope you enjoy your Friday.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought I should get here for roll call.  LOL  3 here now and I don't think it is going to get much warmer for the day.  I do have to go to town for some groceries too.  Should have done it yesterday.  Other than that just try to stay warm.   :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning.............gawd the drive in was horrible.  left early only to have that time eaten up by having to wait for a tow truck for what looked liked putting a mini van back on its tires....................friggin mini-van drivers. :censored: :censored: i cant believe how 2 roads that essentially run paralel with each other 10 miles apart can be so different in driving conditions.

so lets see 4 vehicles in da ditch 3 semis and a big old box van!!!!!! IDIOTS!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Better call Camel Towing.... :whistling:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
man are there some snow drifts out there!!!  got one huge one in front of the garage!!!  might have to look into a snow blower some day!!!  dang!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
As if someone would actually use camels for towing... ;) :rotflmao:

Mornin' gang! 25 at choretime with temps falling to about 3 overnite. We dodged the bullet this time. Maybe an inch or so of snow total but .78" of rain at the ranch. After melting the last of it for the official Bugtussle reading the total came to 1.06". Have a feeling we'll get our turn in the barrel eventually so best not get too smug.  :coffee:
« Last Edit: December 12/28/18, 10:27:27 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, with some of the hot air over here, it may do a 180* and head right back atcha!!  ;)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Got the cars all cleaned off. Had to pry the doors open on all of them.
They all moved except the Buick was froze down to the ground. Had to bump it a few times with the Chebby. Jr and his girlfriend went off to work (hope they drive slow)
We got another 3 to 4 inches of snow after the rain. Walking around the hay field, there is standing water under the snow.  :banghead:

Mama had taken the day off for me to take her fishing. But with the lake under the snow, I don't think that's gonna happen.

Done with the coffee....on to beer!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
As if someone would actually use camels for towing... ;) :rotflmao:

just plowing yer saying???    :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ya might wanna keep the neighbor lady away from this one... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Too many NL's floating around on here!    🤣
« Last Edit: December 12/28/18, 10:32:58 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wonder if it works with sheep?  :whistling:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That was pretty darn cool.  :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Cowz are funny. 🐄  Except in the aisles at Walmart.    :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That was a nice smooth and dry feed lot.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
That was a nice smooth and dry feed lot.

made for you're viewing pleasure!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, very cold out side and 55 in the house this morning..  dang furnace!!  if it's going to quit I guess this was the time...  so I have the electric heaters cranked up and that will help..  not much going on today so just try to figure what next..  man when I went into town yesterday the roads sure are covered with snow and ice..  it's going to take time for that to melt!!  have a good day all!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, it looks like we're 30*(15*) warmer than up at the lake,-15 according to TWC. Some light snow here yday just about all day & we now have just enough to cover the ground again. Brother went backup to Mom's yday as they are going to a funeral in Faribault this morning. I talked to him after he got up there & he said the last 20-25 miles the roads were kinda slick too. More issues with the fridge up there too, it seemed, but they got it working by using another outlet. It looked like the breaker was OK though. :scratch: That's it for today, stay warm & have good un.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I know there's been some kinda issues out there with some new 'fridges tripping breakers....something about the circuitry in them. Someone else was having that issue, too. Wish I could remember....  :scratch:
« Last Edit: December 12/29/18, 08:11:33 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Real old 'fridge, never had any problems with that before. :scratch: They just went & looked at some new ones Wednesday, so there's a new 1 in the works. Brother is pretty good with most things electrical so hope he figures it out. Bad breaker or bad outlet? Maybe even the wiring in between? :confused: Don't want any trouble when the new 1 comes.