Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4961810 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Well the wind was finally out of the correct direction and it wasn't raining so I hit the deer stand.  At 6:30 the nice 8 I posted in the trail cam pics walked by at 15 yards.  My son had to go to church school last tonight so he made me promise I wouldn't shoot anything but the monster we have pictures of so it lived to see another day.  Hopefully not shooting that one will bring good things when the boy is actually in the stand.  Now I heard on the radio the wind is switching to the ENE today which is bad for us.  Hopefully they are wrong once again.  I prefer to be done deer hunting by the time pheasant hunting opens but for sure before gun season.  Have a good day fellas.
me thinks maybe you need to attend that church school too!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: ;)
« Last Edit: September 09/29/16, 11:44:24 AM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Have fun dotch!!!, good call on bringing the jo. Soup already reb ? I spose makes sense since I filled the crib full of wood in the garage yesterday, it can only one thing....the frigging cold will be coming. Need to climb on the roof and clean out the chimney but I don't really feel like it now, maybe tomorrow.  Had tuna melts last night man were those good, steak tonight, meatloaf tomorrow then a big fat beef roast in the crackpot friday ( couldn't help it reb) . Shouldn't have played fetch with the pooch so long, he's to tuckered to get me a beer, looks like I havta do it..have a great evening fellas!!!

Will be arriving later today; watch for Mr. Sparkles to pull  in. I''m bringing the 'mater's, green tops, and  plates.   ;) ;D
  Bring them maters and green tops....don't forget the bibs.  :happy1:
Have fun dotch!!!, good call on bringing the jo. Soup already reb ? I spose makes sense since I filled the crib full of wood in the garage yesterday, it can only one thing....the frigging cold will be coming. Need to climb on the roof and clean out the chimney but I don't really feel like it now, maybe tomorrow.  Had tuna melts last night man were those good, steak tonight, meatloaf tomorrow then a big fat beef roast in the crackpot friday ( couldn't help it reb) . Shouldn't have played fetch with the pooch so long, he's to tuckered to get me a beer, looks like I havta do it..have a great evening fellas!!!

Will be arriving later today; watch for Mr. Sparkles to pull  in. I''m bringing the 'mater's, green tops, and  plates.   ;) ;D
link=topic=32811.msg228133#msg228133 date=1475159057]

[/quote]

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow, that didn't work.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Boober, I think ya just pulled "a Glenn"!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Well the wind was finally out of the correct direction and it wasn't raining so I hit the deer stand.  At 6:30 the nice 8 I posted in the trail cam pics walked by at 15 yards.  My son had to go to church school last tonight so he made me promise I wouldn't shoot anything but the monster we have pictures of so it lived to see another day.  Hopefully not shooting that one will bring good things when the boy is actually in the stand.  Now I heard on the radio the wind is switching to the ENE today which is bad for us.  Hopefully they are wrong once again.  I prefer to be done deer hunting by the time pheasant hunting opens but for sure before gun season.  Have a good day fellas.
me thinks maybe you need to attend that church school too!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: ;)
They kicked me out of school years ago.   Something about a lost cause but I want paying much attention.
« Last Edit: September 09/29/16, 09:53:00 PM by The General »
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Well guess who is not watching for deer.

[attachment deleted by admin]

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
dang i hope not, Glenn can pull on himself.  :scratch:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :bonk: :doah: listen you 2. training-087 training-087 :swords: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well guess who is not watching for deer.
like father like son??? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: at least he is sitting still. :happy1:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
We ended up seeing one doe with about 15 minutes of light left.  Tomorrow we pick up the new pup after I'm done with work.  I spent the night putting things up in the garage I don't want chewed up.  Not looking forward to that stage again but can't wait for the rest. :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
dang i hope not, Glenn can pull on himself.  :scratch:

YEESH! Don't go THERE, Boober! Yu DO know his nickname in school was "The Pudmeister"....... :censored: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellas..............reb go back to bed!!!!!!! :doah: :censored: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: gotta do a bank run. also trying to figure out an excuse to leave early............would be a nice nite to sit on a lake!!!!!!!!! gotta help a daughter move tomorrow!!!!! BLAH!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning guys, we had 49 with a light mist / fog here early & a SE wind ~ 10 mph. Already spent a hour or so in the boat with 5 crappies & 1  real small walleye comin into the boat. :happy1: All were C & R'ed
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
morning boys, hauling propane for the day then off to itasca for motorcyle rides with the wife and sisinlaw and her husband looming forward to it. have a great day!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
HEY GUNNER............was foggy here too!!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning boys, hauling propane for the day then off to itasca for motorcyle rides with the wife and sisinlaw and her husband looming forward to it. have a great day!!
hey bud........... have fun!!!!! and dont let no gummy bear get ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :rocker;

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellas..............reb go back to bed!!!!!!! :doah: :censored: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: gotta do a bank run. also trying to figure out an excuse to leave early............would be a nice nite to sit on a lake!!!!!!!!! gotta help a daughter move tomorrow!!!!! BLAH!

You can sit ON a lake???! Are you Jesus or do you just levitate ?!   :happybounce:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :moon: :moon:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Finally Friday. Heading to Effie after work today to do some wheelin and plinking. Will be tipping a few beers too. Should be a good time. Will be tired on Monday I am sure. Will need a week at work to get rested back up. I am hoping to start to get some bowhunting time in starting next week or weekend. Looking like a decent weekend. Have fun all!!!!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :taz: :taz:I wanna go fishing! :cry: :cry: :fishing: :Fish: :fishing2: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Was sunny here earlier.  I had to go to the NW Angle and it was warm up there.  I came back and it is colder here and cloudy.  Was going to sit in the boat for awhile tonight and try to get me some fish for supper but I may be getting bales for the horses tomorrow so may put the bale spear on the tractor.  Then sit back and relax after a walk with the dogs.  I  am not telling Glen where I live since I am afraid he will bring all of those hot chicks over.  AND it would be fun I am not denying that. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
LPS, the only hot chicks Glenn could bring over would be  a box of heat-lamp warmed baby chicks.   :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
LPS, the only hot chicks Glenn could bring over would be  a box of heat-lamp warmed baby chicks.   :rotflmao:
got me there reb since you got the neighbor lady all to yourself!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
You wanna go fish'in Glendale? Com'on up!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You wanna go fish'in Glendale? Com'on up!
yea'all cone on up. You'd get an education that would last a lifetime! :happy1:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I was just offer'in a friendly afternoon of fish'in and drink'in beer.....I don't need any education. ...cause, I'm in 2nd....and....you ain't. .... :rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey I'm game. And after that weekend in red.....  I disagree!!! :doah: :doah: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :super smiley:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Dude....that was ssssooooo last year.....AND.....yur wife caught all those fish while you was  :bs: with Boar....  :laughroll:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That's all ya got??! :bonk: