Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4962608 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I better turn Mr. Sparkles around in the garage to blast out nose first.
Boy, am I glad I got those new biters.....this is probably my fault!  :doah:
« Last Edit: January 01/26/19, 05:12:17 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 Meanwhile, over at Dotch's....:doah:   :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 01/26/19, 05:39:17 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

She better do her business if she does! She's been pulling that stunt lately. I get up to pee about 4 and I let her out. Let 'er back in afterwards and go back to bed. Within about 5 minutes she jumps on the bed & sticks her nose in my face. I play possum until Mrs. Cheviot lets her out. Ruby stands on the porch and looks at her. Repeat a couple more times. For some strange reason she's grumpy with me! It's not like I cut her off or anything  :confused:  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Reb back truck in all the time!!!  Dotch ya got a couple spoiled wemen!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Done, finally. Mikey, we need to meet up to get these to you

2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
all 3?????    but you want some to go to the decoy show right????    and I said ya didn't have to!!!! I thank you very much!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
all 3?????    but you want some to go to the decoy show right????    and I said ya didn't have to!!!! I thank you very much!!!
you get one if ya want one. Yea the rest I'm donating to the decot show. Thinking the silent auction.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Nitey nite.  Sleep tight

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Nice pic del

Been up for a couple hours now...onto the 2nd pot of coffee...  :banghead:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning dudes...why am I up? -12 and clear here; bunnies dancing in the moonlight under the crab apple tree.  Brrrr......

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Mine says -11 .....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Was thinking I shoulda filled up the tank on the truck yday...less than 1/2 tank in it. Not good for moisture buildup.   Was even a thing on the auto channel about that last nite.  %$#@

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Yup, we ran around town yesterday to get supplies. That was top of the list, was to top off the truck.
I'll prolly have to drive it all week to work, cause it's the only one I can plug in.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I ordered my truck from Ford, so I could get what I wanted on it, like the tow pkg, heavy duty alternator, cooling, etc. About a year after I had it, was doing an engine check over, and noticed a bundled up cord tucked up by bottom of radiator...WTH? Yup; it came with a block heater in it! They buried the cord good.  ;)
« Last Edit: January 01/27/19, 06:21:30 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I got a Canuk truck.....It's a king ranch what was built in Canada. Every time the battery would go dead , it would revert to the metric system as a default. It has all the bells and whistles....(if I don't drive it in 5 days, the battery goes dead) So, I had to wire in a battery tender to make sure it don't drain the battery sitting.
« Last Edit: January 01/27/19, 06:32:52 AM by HD »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -31 here this morning. Supposed to get up to -4 I think. And the real cold air isn't supposed to get here until mid week. The temp is not helping to motivate us to get moving to go cut another load of firewood, but we need to get it done. Time to go shake the wife out of bed. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I got a Canuk truck.....It's a king ranch what was built in Canada. Every time the battery would go dead , it would revert to the metric system as a default. It has all the bells and whistles....(if I don't drive it in 5 days, the battery goes dead) So, I had to wire in a battery tender to make sure it don't drain the battery sitting.

Mine drops down too, if I don't drive it in a while. My short trips in town aren't good for charging or anything else on a vehicle in winter. Ya got me thinking... hasn't been driven much the last couple weeks. Just went out and checked it....11.9 volts. Put the trickle charger on it...battery is just 5 yrs old. (second one in truck, shoulda got an Interstate instead of a Motorcraft Max)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -31 here this morning. Supposed to get up to -4 I think. And the real cold air isn't supposed to get here until mid week. The temp is not helping to motivate us to get moving to go cut another load of firewood, but we need to get it done. Time to go shake the wife out of bed. Have a good one boys.

I think I'm gonna change my mind...I don't wanna move up by you guys.  Maybe Arizona.... :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, only -27 here. That wind really had a bite again yday so it was a short stay outside, bet it's the same today. The good word of the day is that we're only supposed to get an inch or 2 of snow, so ya know how that goes, it'll probably be closer to 4". Got some wash going already & bfast is about ready so I better roll. Be safe drivin in the blizzard & hopin your Sunday is a good 1
« Last Edit: January 01/27/19, 07:50:53 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, -23 here..  and yup the real cold is still moving in this week..   still talking 6 inches of snow today..  stay warm JB!  Glenn thanks!!!!  not much going on today so just do what ever!! yea we have to love all these new vehicles and the way way drain batteries!!  Reb my 2011 still has the original battery in it..  darn lucky I guess..  have a good day all!!! 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
getting colder...it says -14 now

I got to get the tractor ready for the snow, but I ain't going out in the barn till it warms up a little...

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! -12 was the best the ranch thermo-meter could do at choretime. Waseca & Albert's Leaf airports where no one lives both reporting in at -18. Taking some extra effort with the pitchfork when the outside round bales get chewed down. Sorta takes the fun out of it... :bonk:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The wife said it was -32 at 7 when she got up.  It is up to -29 now.  So this is enough.  Time for some above 0 temps.  We finished the Justified series last night.  Been a fun watch.  6 seasons and no commercials in it.   :happy1:  Now with this cold we are both looking forward to watching the Pro Bowl and the hype surrounding it.  How is that for cabin fever.  I haven't watched it or even wanted to for 20 years.   :crazy:  Have meatloaf leftovers yet and since we have to head to the big city tomorrow early there is no sense in making much today.  Kind of customary to cook something neat on Sunday otherwise.  Hope you all can stay warm today.  The wife bought some cheap kids socks and put them on the dogs but when they came back in only half of the socks survived.  LOL  Third time so there is kids socks all over the place.  What will the neighbors think when it thaws out and all of these socks appear??? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  She's the best. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  we must be in the warm spot here -4 only. Tgats funny lps with the socks, some of our past Labs had thick under coats and could handle the cold better but the one we have now has pretty fine hair so he does his thing and back in, but the kids golden retriever he loves this cold.  Have a safe trip to tomorrow hopefully tge roads will be cleaned up.  Have ribs going on later other than that we'll be making sure the couches dont move... See ya!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
The wife said it was -32 at 7 when she got up.  It is up to -29 now.  So this is enough.  Time for some above 0 temps.  We finished the Justified series last night.  Been a fun watch.  6 seasons and no commercials in it.   :happy1:  Now with this cold we are both looking forward to watching the Pro Bowl and the hype surrounding it.  How is that for cabin fever.  I haven't watched it or even wanted to for 20 years.   :crazy:  Have meatloaf leftovers yet and since we have to head to the big city tomorrow early there is no sense in making much today.  Kind of customary to cook something neat on Sunday otherwise.  Hope you all can stay warm today.  The wife bought some cheap kids socks and put them on the dogs but when they came back in only half of the socks survived.  LOL  Third time so there is kids socks all over the place.  What will the neighbors think when it thaws out and all of these socks appear??? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  She's the best.
her employer would be smart if they picked up the tab for a hotel room tonight to get people there safely and ahead of this supposed storm.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning. It's cold out. Currently 14 on the wrong side of 0. Dogs wouldn't let me sleep in. :censored: :doah: :rotflmao: oh well. Need to brave the elements and clean up dog doo Doo before snow comes.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gee...it's up to -4!!!  :shocked:
« Last Edit: January 01/27/19, 10:34:11 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Gee...it's up to -4!!!  :shocked:

where did the corn bread go??????????

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
What corn bread?   :confused:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Lot of school announcements already. Red Wing area amoungst others are already closed.