Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4960779 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn.  I have been thinking this ZorbaZ thing over.  They also have great NachoZ.  BUT they use a lot of black olives, green olives, etc.  By the time you pick the 13 14 items on your list off the nachos you would have a pile of nacho chips with nothing on them.  Maybe they would just sell you a bag of them so you could pour ketchup on them.  Call it the Glenn's NachoZ.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

dat is funny Glenn!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn.  I have been thinking this ZorbaZ thing over.  They also have great NachoZ.  BUT they use a lot of black olives, green olives, etc.  By the time you pick the 13 14 items on your list off the nachos you would have a pile of nacho chips with nothing on them.  Maybe they would just sell you a bag of them so you could pour ketchup on them.  Call it the Glenn's NachoZ.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:scratch: :rolleyes: :doah: ;) :super smiley: :super smiley:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:pouty: :pouty: :tut: :confused: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Smarty pants.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Glenn I like Zorbaz or I would not go there..  I like the pizza's a lot!!  and as Barry said the  Pregnant Burrito is darn good too!!!  it's like a treat for us..  give them a try!!!
Never ate at the 1 in GR, just googled it & I see they have 10 locations. Didn't realize there was that many, we'll do Sammy's buffet in GR once in a while though. Good food, a bit spendy though.
yea there usually located on a popular area lake, especially ones with alot of recreational activities. Usually have bar access down by the water.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
                                             :coffee:   ❄❄

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

I just looked at their menu, looks like my kinda place!!! I see they also have a kids Z'sketti meal......now Glenn CAN eat there!! ;)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
                                             :coffee:   ❄❄

so you are so happy to be up!!!   :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya.....*urp*   :doofus:  Fawg and snizzle here. Sleet and drizzle for tonite with icing.
OK by me. Just hangin' loose today. Maybe make a pile  of 'sketti (Noodles by Glenn) tonite; picked up some coarse ground ring bologna and Parmesan to go with it yday....Have a good one, guys.
« Last Edit: February 02/02/19, 10:43:00 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: February 02/02/19, 10:54:36 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. We got 2 loads of tamarack blocked and hauled yesterday. That is 6 cord of wood. Our bodies are aching today. We still need to unload the 2nd load yet today. I was hoping to get it done last night, but we ran out of energy. Sounds like we have some snow coming our way. Should make for an interesting drive into work tomorrow. Well, time to go make some fake coffee. Have a good day boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, a bit foggy this morning but not bad..  cawfee tastes good this morning again..  went to visit the GF's Dad in the hospital and he was told 6 to maybe 12 months, maybe longer..   that sure sucked..  but he is in darn good spirits!!!  there was 4 of his 7 kids there with him and others too..  he does have a great sence of humor and would have a good time here!!  with that being said I have idea where today is heading but it's all good..  have a good day all!! 

JB did ya get lots of wood cut yesterday?? 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I see we posted at the same time!!   :rotflmao:

take care of yourself s!!!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Mornin :happy1:

42 degrees here wit chance a rain :bow:

Let Da Thaw Begin cuz were havin a heat wave! :bow:

enlarge:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 02/03/19, 07:42:31 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 22* at 1st peek. Bracing for winter storm Kai, not sure who names these things :confused:, I see the latest calls for 5-7" & 10-20 mph NW winds by Monday afternoon. Guess we'll deal with that :scratch: instead the freezing rain forecasted for the metro. Not much else for today, have good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  5 above here this morning.  Thick clouds and some north wind.  Heat wave.  Good job on the firewood JB.  I got a little cut too but not like you did.  Gonna make the wife some coffee this morning.  Kind of a relaxing day.  Sure wish the game started earlier.  Like 3 would be nice.  But they never asked me...   :bonk: :bonk:  Oh man sorry to hear about the FIL Mike.  Sounds like a good guy.  Good thing Linda has you to help her through this.  Fate works in strange ways. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  35 and super froggy out, the snow sure took a hit. Ya not looking forward to the drive in tomorrow morning with the freezing rain I they're yapping about. Papers been read, coffee just about wrapped up now it's time fer some French toast.  See ya!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin', folk. Lotsa fawg and freezing snizzle. Car windshields have that coating of ice on 'em. Easy day here, watch game and stuff face with Pizza. One of Glenns favorites. Lotza Mozza. They were on a big sale, so I grabbed one. Hang loose and enjoy, guys. Half calf 🐄 cawfee time. I read in a medical news thing last nite that lighter blends of cawfee are better for ya. Said caffeine has antioxidants which prevent free radicals, but the bean also has chlorogenic acid...another antioxidant, but it's actually lower in darker roasts, so lighter roasts are better to drink because they have more...... :doofus: 
I better go have my cup of lite..... :coffee:
« Last Edit: February 02/03/19, 08:39:58 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning, well I gotz me a half a pot of mr coffee's Tanzanian in me already. dontthing its close to the unleaded variety...…..oh is dat good stuff maynerd!!!!! momma aint gonna be happy when there aint much left!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
tell her to get out of bed!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
tell her to get out of bed!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
yea and have to deal with that the rest of the day.  :tut: :tut: not happening!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Reb's where is that video of Cousins throwing the ball to that guy?  Funny as heck but I can't find it again.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Which vid was that, Barry?

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought you posted it.  He was at pre Super Bowl stuff and in a room he threw as hard as he could and the guy who was supposed to catch it dove to the floor because he threw it so hard.  Twice and they were all laughing.  Fun minute long thing.  Maybe I saw it somewhere else. 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That is one of my favorite commercials HD.  Gotta chuckle a little each time I see it.  That and the camel hump day one I think are funny as heck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Not me....! I love that elephant too!!   :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: February 02/03/19, 02:56:52 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Let the dogs out earlier, had to go down the deck to help the lab up. It is drizzling out and is that deck slippery. Got a feeling it's not gonna be a fun drive to work in the morning.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Supposed to be glare ice here tomorrow with freezing drizzle...and I haveta take my taxes in, and then go get my marine buzz cut!  Dang! And It's a ways to walk to the barber shop from parking...and this trashed knee scares me walking on ice!  Might wear my studded ice fishing boots! :doah:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Let the dogs out earlier, had to go down the deck to help the lab up. It is drizzling out and is that deck slippery. Got a feeling it's not gonna be a fun drive to work in the morning.

it's showing that on 511 too.. drive safe...

every one drive safe....

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

it's showing that on 511 too.. drive safe...

every one drive safe....
so I take it your just gonna snuggle in!! :sleazy: :hubba: :wowza: :rotflmao: