Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4957773 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  When I was a young bachelor my Grandma gave me a spaghetti squash.  We actually ate it with spaghetti sauce on it.  From what I remember it was pretty good too.  Heavy clouds here again today.  No precip but feels like it could.  Not much going on today.  May grill a ribeye later one.  May also tune into the Pro Bowl for a few minutes.  ???  We may need to find "The List" and have it somewhere with it's own thread so it is easier to find. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning boys. 20 here this morning, supposed to be a repeat of yesterday. Good weather for cutting firewood. Another load on tap for today. Cool as heck about the foxes LPS. We have one here in the yard once in a while. Good mousers. I have watch him dive in the snow to get one once and he was facing SE when it dove for it. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

I really have my doubts about this "facing north" thing. How would the "scientists" even know the foxes are homing in on magnetic fields?!  They say that about birds flying south too....I really doubt that, too. I used to home in on foxes, and had no idea which way I was facing.... :evil: :rotflmao:     I just love watching 'em do it! 🦊
« Last Edit: January 01/26/20, 09:16:47 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Morning gang! 23 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 20's. Some putz work outside, take the blower off, put the bale spear on, clean out a gravity box, etc. Mainly wanna watch the Gophers at 2. And take a nap.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning gang! 23 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 20's. Some putz work outside, take the blower off, put the bale spear on, clean out a gravity box, etc. Mainly wanna watch the Gophers at 2. And take a nap.  :happy1:
so your goal each day when you wake up is to do as little as possible and then take a nap. :scratch: :scratch: gotcha!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You should be involved in the Presidential Debates Glenn.    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You should be involved in the Presidential Debates Glenn.    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

yep I can hear it already...………..FREE gin for ALL!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :drinking: :tequila;

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Yup...me too. Glenn at the televised debates: "Mr. Glenn, what are your comments regarding the other candidates statements?"

Glenn:   Bite me!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Yup...me too. Glenn at the televised debates: "Mr. Glenn, what are your comments regarding the other candidates statements?"

Glenn:   Bite me!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: most of it would be true!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Here I try to be nice & not give glenn any guff about spaghetti squash needing katcup on it... :doah:   :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The Pro Bowl skills is on.  Cousins just did great throwing at the moving targets.  Wilson is up soon. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
pretty nice out today.....think i'll go out and putz outside fer a while.  36 degrees not much of a wind, water dripping off the roof!!!!! garbage on the toobe!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We talked about this before.  Does anyone have one of those things you can hook your cell phone up to a spotting scope to take pics with?  HD did you get one of those? 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
We talked about this before.  Does anyone have one of those things you can hook your cell phone up to a spotting scope to take pics with?  HD did you get one of those?

Yup, I did... I even took a few videos with it, and they turned out "well", not purfect, but, pretty good....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  well survived the big pond. Rented a house and fishing was so so, released everything but was fun catching them. Friday was our best day then the wheel houses packed in around us and the let the noise begin. From barking dogs, sleds, wheeler's , vehicles up and down the road fishing went south, oh well people were out enjoying the outdoors and that's what it's about. It's looking like a grab some couch and do nuttin kinda afternoon this away  if ya aks me..see ya!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: January 01/26/20, 03:48:23 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
You can always watch the coverage of the Kobe Bryant chopper crash.   

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Have fun on west coast del!! Say hi to the gals on blacks fer us!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Here I try to be nice & not give glenn any guff about spaghetti squash needing katcup on it... :doah:   :rotflmao:
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Will do.   Cloudy and cool today with deadly fog.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

do Del, just curious how far away are you from all this Kobe stuff??

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 14 here this morning heading for a high of 18 today. Just another manic Monday. Stiff and soar from doing 6 cord of firewood. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 21 here and maybe get to 24..  had a good weekend and now it's time to get into the week!! got a couple things to do and that's about it...  have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Think I will just stay home today.  LOL  Haven't see the sun here for many days now.  Too bad about Kobe.  Seemed like a good guy and role model for all.  Rebs it seems like they catch quite a few things at the Falls border.  I don't hear that much from here.  People get busted for bringing drugs in but I don't see big busts of things on trains.  Maybe they just don't let the public know...   Keep up the good work though!!!  The amount of trains coming through here is unreal too.  SO what is the camera to spotting scope thing called HD?  Have a great day all of youse!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we have 24* & gonna hit 28* later. It sounds like there's some patchy freezing drizzle & light snow in the area as they're warning of slippery roads. Not much on my list today, hopin your Monday is a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Fawg. Drizzle and snizzle at 22*. Slickery out. I'm sure the Glenn-on-the-go report will be in soon Gunner, it's move slow Monday, I imagine.  ;)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........had to jump on some urgent union thuggery first thing!!!!! :evil: :evil: :happy1: :happy1: man i love my job. :happy1: :sleazy:

left cold spring this morning had lite, like real lite mist  hitting the windshield. enough to have to use wipers now and then. started to kinda freeze, i thought oh joy gonna be a fun drive it, but the roads didnt seem to be affected by it as traffic moved the speed limit. 

gotta run an errand this morning, get ready for a meeting in st cloud at 4 pm then get ready fer a trip to Fargo tomorrow!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 23 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 20's. Another cloudy one on tap. Sad deal about about Kobe. Just tuned in the Gophers game when they announced news of the crash. Only once when we've gone thru customs at I Falls has the crossing guard been uptight. It was on the American side and the tatted up guy got all pissy because I'd forgotten to sign my passport. Otherwise I suspect we look & sound pretty harmless.  :coffee:   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have to order one of these shirts..... :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
over the Christmas season there a house down the road aways that has a wreath on the garage that says Merry Christmas as the wreath itself...  I love it, now I have to find one!!!  love the shirt Reb!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

do Del, just curious how far away are you from all this Kobe stuff??

He lived a few miles from where I am now.   The crash was maybe a hundred miles north.  It  was really foggy that day.  Took a chopper to avoid 2 or 3 hours of driving through heavy traffic to a kids basketball tourney his daughter was in. 
He used to commute from a home in Newport Coast to the arena for games by helicopter.     

It has been a big deal here.